JustWantedToBeGood

osu! freezes and then closes

54 minutes ago, Miyachan said:

Having same issue, I`m not doing anything wrong. No Windows update or something

Does not happen to me and all my test users. I will need a video or something.

13 hours ago, rumoi said:

Does not happen to me and all my test users. I will need a video or something.

OK i've figured it out @rumoi. It happens when i'm playing with ScoreV2

Tried the same map without it and played until the end without problems. But when I turn ScoreV2 it crashes mid play

I had Timewarp (but disabled), Relax and Enlighten injected.

Tried other maps with ScoreV2 and they crash as well.

Edit: nvm what I said, tried with ONLY injected Relax and Enlighten and it seems okay. I'll try now injecting Timewarp to see if it crashes or something

Edit2: Played once with 3 things injected and it was okay, then I play other map and it crashed. Not really sure what is causing this.

Edit3: I'll upload a video

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

@rumoi

They are random, sometimes I can play but a lot of times I can't (started happening after the latest update I guess), and ONLY (IIRC) happens when I try to use ScoreV2.

You only have to watch 0:00~20 to check settings and 1:55~2:18 to see the game crashing with ScoreV2 (same settings)

Edit: copystriked holy

4 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

@rumoi

They are random, sometimes I can play but a lot of times I can't (started happening after the latest update I guess), and ONLY (IIRC) happens when I try to use ScoreV2.

You only have to watch 0:00~20 to check settings and 1:55~2:18 to see the game crashing with ScoreV2 (same settings)

the vid got copyright striked

@rumoi

Copy pasta:

You only have to watch 0:00~0:20 to check settings and 1:55~2:18 to see the game crashing with ScoreV2 (same settings)

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

bro how tf can u play properly nomod with ar9.9 im playing with 10.5 xd

I don't really use those settings, It was just to make the video 😛
pretty sure the settings aren't what is causing the game to crash cuz I played with my settings and the game still dies

I am about to sleep but I will check it out tomorrow. I reproduced a crash (only tried once) by doing the exact same settings and map that you did so I should be able to narrow it down once I wake. 

19 minutes ago, rumoi said:

I am about to sleep but I will check it out tomorrow. I reproduced a crash (only tried once) by doing the exact same settings and map that you did so I should be able to narrow it down once I wake. 

aight thank you!

On 10/9/2018 at 2:44 PM, rumoi said:

any updates about the issue?

16 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

any updates about the issue?

Could never reproduce again. Just don't use scorev2 if its a weird scorev2 issue? My only guess was timewarp + scorev2 doing something fucked.

*edit* yeah I got it to reproduce the crash with timewarp and scorev2 - for now you will just have to avoid combing the two.

3 hours ago, rumoi said:

Could never reproduce again. Just don't use scorev2 if its a weird scorev2 issue? My only guess was timewarp + scorev2 doing something fucked.

*edit* yeah I got it to reproduce the crash with timewarp and scorev2 - for now you will just have to avoid combing the two.

Yeah I mean timewarp was disabled at that time but I guess I can't even inject it , been playing without it injected and so far so good.