Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

Sign in to follow this  
Admin

old enlighten?

i heard you are able to use the old enlighten cus frankly the new skin it forces you to use is disgusting, how?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

i heard you are able to use the old enlighten cus frankly the new skin it forces you to use is disgusting, how?

Yes you'll need to enable Legacy AR/Hidden and you'll get old enlighten 

The new skin allows you to use it while livestreaming tho, yeah it's ugly but still a nice feature.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

17 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

Yes you'll need to enable Legacy AR/Hidden and you'll get old enlighten 

The new skin allows you to use it while livestreaming tho, yeah it's ugly but still a nice feature.

I don't get how people say it's ugly, it's very easy to use, not bad at all.

5 hours ago, Hellsing said:

I don't get how people say it's ugly, it's very easy to use, not bad at all.

well no point in using the skin now anyway since we are more limited to livestream after the new Interface update

people say you dont need to change the settings anyway but I won't play DT with AR10 settings (it would be AR11 with DT) for example lol, and I can't change it because the new interface is visible on stream

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood