shitii

Dejavu

Question

I want to buy Dejavu because I'm getting the server-sided error. Will this fix that?  I literally just want to play legit, I just cheated for fun one time and now i've been cucked!

7 answers to this question

Dejavu will let you create a new account without getting a server error.

You will still have to change your IP (most ISP give you a new IP if you restart your router) and play like a 'new player' for a bit.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:50 PM, rumoi said:

Dejavu will let you create a new account without getting a server error.

You will still have to change your IP (most ISP give you a new IP if you restart your router) and play like a 'new player' for a bit.

Ok. I have a dynamic IP address/modem so I can change it easily. Is there any tutorials on how to use Dejavu?

1 hour ago, Caspar said:

Ok. I have a dynamic IP address/modem so I can change it easily. Is there any tutorials on how to use Dejavu?

open the launcher, click on dejavu, add a new profile, image.png.ba564d0c67743e60413479e927cd0490.png click on the all random button, apply the profile, wait for it till it says its applied and youre good to go

On 10/12/2018 at 3:28 PM, Goku said:

open the launcher, click on dejavu, add a new profile, image.png.ba564d0c67743e60413479e927cd0490.png click on the all random button, apply the profile, wait for it till it says its applied and youre good to go

Thanks. I've been playing, just like beating 1 and 2 star maps for a couple days now. I have like 80pp. it's so boring tho. i would honestly just prefer to play offline just so I can play at my actual level haha. when do you think I will be able to play properly? It's been like 4 days and I have 80pp

17 minutes ago, Caspar said:

Thanks. I've been playing, just like beating 1 and 2 star maps for a couple days now. I have like 80pp. it's so boring tho. i would honestly just prefer to play offline just so I can play at my actual level haha. when do you think I will be able to play properly? It's been like 4 days and I have 80pp

wait for like 2 weeks and you can set 200 pp scores but it will be really suspicious and if someones sees that you'll most likely get banned.

you should farm Play Count and Playtime first before you set some higher pp scores like 150pp+

16 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

wait for like 2 weeks and you can set 200 pp scores but it will be really suspicious and if someones sees that you'll most likely get banned.

you should farm Play Count and Playtime first before you set some higher pp scores like 150pp+

or buy an account if you dont want to wait

On 10/16/2018 at 8:52 AM, Goku said:

or buy an account if you dont want to wait

I've been looking at the account sales and none are currently for sale 😞