yoitscore

Aquin problem

Well, I am Brazilian and I bought the Aquila, I am already an old member of the Aquin and before I could use the AQN quietly, however, I can not anymore and I do not know the reason, I already reset my router, I have already regedit reset, of computer network, firewall is disabled, I already allowed the Aquila on the firewall anyway, and nothing. I already contacted the support, we talked and nothing, I spent $ 25 (100 reais) and I can not use the product, I do not accuse the support, but I already did everything and nothing, and I have used Aquile on this pc before. I'll be grateful if anyone brings some solution.

12 hours ago, Jakads said:

好吧,我是巴西人,我買了Aquila,我已經是Aquin的老會員了,在我可以安靜地使用AQN之前,但是,我再也不能了,我不知道原因,我已經重置了路由器,我 已經對計算機網絡進行了regedit重置,防火牆被禁用,無論如何,我已經允許防火牆上的Aquila,什麼也沒有。 我已經聯繫了支持人員,我們沒有進行任何交談,我花了25美元(100雷亞爾),我無法使用該產品,我不指責該支持,但是我已經做了所有事情,但沒有做任何事,並且我在此pc上使用了Aquile 之前。 如果有人提出解決方案,我將不勝感激。

好的,但是我希望在此Excellent Day上对Who Asked个人有所了解,以在我的Noble Aquila Post上做出这样的回应。 如果您可以将我导向该人,则为Highly Honorable,并将Profound Congratulations带入您的家谱。 如果不是,则应存在严重后果(Mail Box中为Pipe Bomb)。 希望早日收到你的消息!