Gabals

VERIFIED ACCOUNTS PAXFUL | LOCALBITCOINS | CRYPTOPAY | BLOCKCHAIN | BITTREX| BINANCE | COINMAMA

Hello. I sell fully verified accounts of various services. They are immediately ready to go.

Paxful - Cryptocurrency trading and storage platform. ID and address have been verified. In the kit you get the login/password from the Paxful account and the login/password from the email. Quality accounts.

Price - 38$

LocalBitcoins T-2 - With passed verification up to T-2 level (ID & address) and trading limits of $200,000. In the kit you get the login/password from the LocalBitcoins account and the login/password from the email. 

Price - 40$

Blockchain Gold The account is fully verified. The verification status is Gold. Maximum money limit for exchange. The account has the ability to buy cryptocurrency using cards. In the kit you get the login/password from the Blockchain account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

Price - 40$

Binance - Fully verified account ready to go. In the kit you get the login/password from the Binance account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

Price - 40$

Cryptopay The account is verified to the T-3 level. The issue of a virtual card is available for buying cryptocurrency, as well as issuing a plastic card. In the kit you get the login/password from the Bittrex account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts. Attention! Cryptopay I create only on order. Email me in advance.

Price - 60$

Bittrex - Fully verified account ready to go. In the kit you get the login/password from the Bittrex account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

Price - 35$

CoinPayments - Accounts with fully passed verification. Accounts with no withdrawal restrictions. They are immediately ready to go. In the kit you get the login/password from the CoinPayments account and the login/password from the email.

Price - 37$

Paxum - New fully verified (ID & Address) Paxum accounts. Paxum is a convenient payment system for conducting financial transactions. In the kit you get the login/password from the Paxum account and the login/password from the email. They are immediately ready to go. Quality accounts.

Price - 38$

I will give a discount if you take several accounts.

We will use Escrow if necessary.

Please email me if you need verification of any other service that is not on the list.

Also available are Coinmama, Bitpanda, Crypto.com, wirex, Neteller.

Telegram: @ gabals

Discord: gabals#3866