nyawaru

(SELLING) Replayeditor private cheat (only 3 slots)

Hello
I'm offering an osu replayeditor with quite lots of features. Currently it's only works for std mode
There are quarter plan and lifetime
This cheat is protected with hwid but I will allow you to use it on multiple device (max 2). This doesn't mean sharing account is allowed

image.png.ce548026302cff63fe15e75847290763.png

image.thumb.png.e90c08fd1d9bf45f2be39c56f11190bd.png

image.png.7c6397b270f991a02f5a499f625ab733.png

image.png.4ce382c2748792247a5bdcd48e955bb2.png

Q&A
1. Is it undetected?
2. Yes it is. We do guarantee about detection, but we do not guarantee about restriction (because you still can get banned if you do blatant play)

1. How was cheat plans works exactly? Can I get full support?
2. Yes you get full support. So you will get lifetime support if you bought lifetime plan (lifetime means is the cheat life, not your life)
2.5. I would also provide update for cheats if there is anti-cheat update. I might remove like 1 or 2 features if there is a big update just to be safe. because sometimes it might not be compatible for some patch (may causing crash, auto flagged, etc even if you have it off)
So I hope you understand if that's happen

1. Is it safe?
2. Since it's undetected so it should be safe. But doesn't mean you won't get restricted. just don't be dumb and avoid to attend official tournament that requires screening (you will very likely get fucked)
2.5. This cheat currently don't have hwid spoofer for multi accounting (but I might make a one because it's ez), So if you're a banned user you have to spoof it yourself

1. I'm restricted with legit usage
2. We will help you, it could be a false restriction and they will left it in few hours
2.5. False restriction means is you're a bit sus but they're not sure you're cheating or not, So as long as you don't have blatant plays you should be fine and they will remove the restriction (they do manual check during false restriction)

1. Is it external software?
2. Yeah it is but I packed it with notepad resources (so this cheat is literally a notepad)
2.5. I might make a injection model in meantime, it's just too risky nowadays because they have a new anticheat (tho it's still garbage) but I need to avoid injection model for now just to be safe

Interested on this? Have another questions to ask?
Feel free to dm me nyawaru#6294

Edited by nyawaru
Just now, kat031 said:

are you going to post a screenshot of anything other than the authentication screen?

Just now, shutup said:

what about showing the editor lol

done. my bad