So I've learned that a lot of people has actually been banned (especially top people like Nara etc.) From perfect pixel presses does this hack have a counter for that?
What I mean by perfect pixel press. I mean it clicks the note perfectly on the edge of the circle, on the first pixel. And apparently, that's a big giveaway of relax bot.

37 minutes ago, xeniosgziad said:

So I've learned that a lot of people has actually been banned (especially top people like Nara etc.) From perfect pixel presses does this hack have a counter for that?
What I mean by perfect pixel press. I mean it clicks the note perfectly on the edge of the circle, on the first pixel. And apparently, that's a big giveaway of relax bot.

I never got a Pixel Perfect hit after the big update, only over aims. So I guess you'll be fine with our relax

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
20 minutes ago, Akkord said:

Nara didn't use relax from what I've seen, but he was using timewarp.

You are correct that he was only using timewarp and the community went retard mode by repeating that he did 'pixel perfect' hits until everyone believed it.

17 minutes ago, 232133333333333 said:

So basically there's no perfect pixel hits?

No it will not press the frame you go onto a note.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rumoi said:

You are correct that he was only using timewarp and the community went retard mode by repeating that he did 'pixel perfect' hits until everyone believed it.

No it will not press the frame you go onto a note.

What about if you leave the note too early, like before the 300 appears?

Hey, thank you all for replying! I'm glad you've thought about this, it makes me feel safer using it. So far it's been running smoothly and without any problems for me.

Also if you don't mind, I'd like an indebt explanation of the options and what they do exactly, if anyone can help me? Because in the tutorial, many of the "newer options" (i suppose they are?) Aren't explained. Thank you 🙂

Edited by xeniosgziad
The things i'm in doubt about is the "direction prediction" and the "direction angle tolerance". Also what other hotkeys are there like "Ctrl" makes early presses, and "Alt" makes late.
1 hour ago, xeniosgziad said:

Hey, thank you all for replying! I'm glad you've thought about this, it makes me feel safer using it. So far it's been running smoothly and without any problems for me.

Also if you don't mind, I'd like an indebt explanation of the options and what they do exactly, if anyone can help me? Because in the tutorial, many of the "newer options" (i suppose they are?) Aren't explained. Thank you 🙂

I don't really know how to explain them. Might want to get some help from @rumoi or @Kev

20 minutes ago, Caspar said:

@JustWantedToBeGood what are your relax settings? when I leave the note a little early it just flat out gives me a miss

I'll send you a screenshot when I get home

8 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

I don't really know how to explain them. Might want to get some help from @rumoi or @Kev

I'll send you a screenshot when I get home

Are you home yet? xD