veryoldphone215

very low fps when injected

I tried to inject today and my game dropped to 5 fps. I've never had this issue before and i'm only using timewarp.  Is this happening due to the most recent update of osu? The fps drop is consistent and pretty much forces me to close osu.

Edited by beeeeey1
  • Like 1

I am having the same issue,. i tried both stable and cutting edge release

edit: just talked with Rumoi, when it injects press P to go to the song selection then press escape until it goes back to the main menu, the fps will be restored

Edited by Zikiri1298

Same thing happened in old one rarely has nothing to do with the update.

Going to the main menu of osu fixs it. If you are not inside the main menu of osu press escape until you are. If you already are in the main menu press p until song selection then esc back to the menu.

1 minute ago, rumoi said:

Same thing happened in old one rarely has nothing to do with the update.

Going to the main menu of osu fixs it. If you are not inside the main menu of osu press escape until you are. If you already are in the main menu press p until song selection then esc back to the menu.

oh tysm it works now

Just now, beeeeey1 said:

oh tysm it works now

Yeah It seems to happen a lot more often now while in full screen. Going once into the song selection before loading any programs seems to fix it.

Next update will have a fix for it but for now you will just have to be mindful of it.

15 hours ago, rumoi said:

Okay the update is now live.

ok so after this update my game has just been crashing every time i inject. i've made sure that i'm not in compatability mode and i even took my game out of fullscreen and switched to stable and it still crashes. it was fine before the update. do i need to redownload the loader?

22 minutes ago, beeeeey1 said:

ok so after this update my game has just been crashing every time i inject. i've made sure that i'm not in compatability mode and i even took my game out of fullscreen and switched to stable and it still crashes. it was fine before the update. do i need to redownload the loader?

Can you send me your discord.

-Edit fixed its self before anything could happen 😞

Edited by rumoi
20 hours ago, beeeeey1 said:

the same thing happens to me.. injected, and then switched to osu tab.. it automatically went to song selection and then back to main menu where it crashed instantly. no idea what happened. :d