seller55

High playcount/hours/pp and low user IDs

I have several accounts with hundreds/thousands of hours.
High playcount (20k+)
2k-5k pp

Also have old accounts made since the beginning or 8+ years ago with user ids lower than 10k

reply or msg on discord pepper#3175
most likely using a middleman

i am not responsible for what happens after the account is in your hands.

Edited by seller55

Reviewed a dispute between buyer - seller, despite the fact that they did not disclose they were selling a stolen account they do state that whatever you do after you get the account is at your own fault.  There is enough evidence to show that this seller is indeed legit and actually takes care to make sure the accounts won't just be taken back instantly.

Nice! 

I just need an acc to play legit on, lowest pp will do, i'd rather grind my own PP. 
All i need is to not get banned (Fresh everything, moved etc, so no previous Osu traces on my PC). 
As far as i know, it comes down to account age/playcount which amount of pp will auto block you, or am i incorrect? 
I can get 200+ scores fully legit, so i'd like an account where a 180-220pp score doesn't instantly ban me again or restrict me in any way. 
Is this at all possible?

On 8/17/2018 at 9:28 PM, Skonkz said:

Nice! 

I just need an acc to play legit on, lowest pp will do, i'd rather grind my own PP. 
All i need is to not get banned (Fresh everything, moved etc, so no previous Osu traces on my PC). 
As far as i know, it comes down to account age/playcount which amount of pp will auto block you, or am i incorrect? 
I can get 200+ scores fully legit, so i'd like an account where a 180-220pp score doesn't instantly ban me again or restrict me in any way. 
Is this at all possible?

Go talk to him on discord ! :)

I think he have it !

Do NOT trade with this person, what he is doing is acting like he is selling accounts to other people - and is just showing "proof" of other Discord accounts he make to give +rep to himself, and "completed" PayPal payments that only show date and amount - no info whatsoever (inspect page > edit > profit)

He refuses to use PayPal regular payment for no reason even though they add buyer and seller protection for virtual items. He says like he uses middleman but he does not actually. And the account that I wanted to buy then magically he "sold" the next day even though I ask for it first.

Clear scammer, stay away. 

Just because I didn't send him payment through family/friends and went first (he says many people did this, yeah right - go first and just send payment that you cant refund to someone with a new account and no rep...) he cancel the deal for that account I wanted and then just stop responding to messages after. 

Pretty funny.

3 hours ago, Lycoris said:

Do NOT trade with this person, what he is doing is acting like he is selling accounts to other people - and is just showing "proof" of other Discord accounts he make to give +rep to himself, and "completed" PayPal payments that only show date and amount - no info whatsoever (inspect page > edit > profit)

He refuses to use PayPal regular payment for no reason even though they add buyer and seller protection for virtual items. He says like he uses middleman but he does not actually. And the account that I wanted to buy then magically he "sold" the next day even though I ask for it first.

Clear scammer, stay away. 

Just because I didn't send him payment through family/friends and went first (he says many people did this, yeah right - go first and just send payment that you cant refund to someone with a new account and no rep...) he cancel the deal for that account I wanted and then just stop responding to messages after. 

Pretty funny.

The standard for purchasing here is to use Family and Friends through PayPal, because I will only give a refund if I mess the account up myself (such as not getting you the info properly). If others get the account restricted, like the have in the past, they try to chargeback because of their own fault. I give you the info, and everything from there is up to the new account owner. My terms are clearly stated before I sell to ANYONE. I did try to provide some proof that I have other sales, so I blurred out the name to ensure privacy. Why should I not do that? As for using a middleman, I use an AQN middleman. We didn't get that far, but you could've done your own searching to make sure rumoi was rumoi, kev was kev, and so on. I even have upgraded users with posts with vouches, but that's fake? Sorry I gave up an account to someone who offered more and was willing to be quicker than you were (and not so much a pain in the ass).

Edited by seller55
Remove "at least with me" : The standard for purchasing here, or at least with me, is to use Family and Friends through PayPal,

Mhmm sure. 

Quicker then me? You mean; you saying that we have to do the trade tomorrow and that you are going to sleep, and then when I wake up somehow you already sold the account? Well damn someone must've made such a good offer that you got out of bed right away to sell it, instead selling them (as if this person exists) a different account and then making more money by selling 2 accounts, because clearly it's what you care about considering you're making these statements even though I was myself rushing you to trade, wanting this particular account, not to mention you never asked if I would offer more, you're just assuming?

That's funny. I also asked you to add us to a 3 way conversation with rumoi - which you also didn't do, and just skipped over that part of my sentence acting like I didn't make this request.

I wanted to buy an account, you did everything that a scammer would do in this situation, and didn't deliver anything. So just deal with bad criticism because that's all you're getting from me, seeing as it's the only impression you left. I'm just warning others because from my point of view (and what you offered me) you're clearly a scammer.

41 minutes ago, Lycoris said:

Mhmm sure. 

Quicker then me? You mean; you saying that we have to do the trade tomorrow and that you are going to sleep, and then when I wake up somehow you already sold the account? Well damn someone must've made such a good offer that you got out of bed right away to sell it, instead selling them (as if this person exists) a different account and then making more money by selling 2 accounts, because clearly it's what you care about considering you're making these statements even though I was myself rushing you to trade, wanting this particular account, not to mention you never asked if I would offer more, you're just assuming?

That's funny. I also asked you to add us to a 3 way conversation with rumoi - which you also didn't do, and just skipped over that part of my sentence acting like I didn't make this request.

I wanted to buy an account, you did everything that a scammer would do in this situation, and didn't deliver anything. So just deal with bad criticism because that's all you're getting from me, seeing as it's the only impression you left. I'm just warning others because from my point of view (and what you offered me) you're clearly a scammer.

i just bought an account from him with no problems

4 minutes ago, rumoi said:

I was there to help with a transaction and nothing bad happened.

hi

well he sells stolen accounts and tells me how he uses fake paypal accounts so ppl dont chargeback on him when the owners take it back

23 minutes ago, swag said:

well he sells stolen accounts and tells me how he uses fake paypal accounts so ppl dont chargeback on him when the owners take it back

I use 2 PayPals. I do transactions here with a separate PayPal because my main one can be linked very easily to my osu name/account, which means I get banned on the main servers.

edit: Having a separate PayPal does not mean you can't chargeback.

Edited by seller55
adding more