-kadism

Dropout Replay Editor

In conclusion:

Don't buy their dogshit overpriced RAT, thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Edited by Spare
clarification
28 minutes ago, lain said:

you don't have better quality of that?

Nah that was the only one posted in the osureport thread.

release your dog shit maple cheat before you call it "on top"
and the editor is prob fake, it looks like a reskinned version of the github editor

On 5/9/2021 at 6:30 AM, Spare said:

Hey, since this cheat is dead, i've been looking for other alternatives for replay editors and I found one at the bottom of a r/osureport post called "Dropout" It looks like a more modern version of rumoi's editor.

I was wondering if anyone has access to it and if so how can I and others get access to this replay editor?

i dont have access to it but the only way is to get invited or to get vouched for and i have no clue how to get either so goodluck

On 5/9/2021 at 5:30 AM, Spare said:

Hey, since this cheat is dead, i've been looking for other alternatives for replay editors and I found one at the bottom of a r/osureport post called "Dropout" It looks like a more modern version of rumoi's editor.

I was wondering if anyone has access to it and if so how can I and others get access to this replay editor?

it doesn't exist. it's fake news.

I have the latest version  😛😛 😛, its works really good , one of my friends knows the dev , I don't really know how he gives access to others tho .

unknown.png

6 minutes ago, 7hero said:

I have the latest version  😛😛 😛, its works really good , one of my friends knows the dev , I don't really know how he gives access to others tho .

unknown.png

im sorry

7 hours ago, 7hero said:

unknown.png

This is obviously a newer version of the reskin of a github editor.

• Like 1
  • rumoi 1

all the people pretending it doesnt exist are fucking liars lmfao they are all invited to it they just dont want it to be known because they dont want their overpriced replay editor and player to get known so yeah

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, milk said:

all the people pretending it doesnt exist are fucking liars lmfao they are all invited to it they just dont want it to be known because they dont want their overpriced replay editor and player to get known so yeah

and i also have proof btw so all the dropout retards in this thread need to stop acting like they hot shit when their dev scams people for kfc buckets

10 hours ago, milk said:

overpriced? you must be a broke ass nigga