BlackHott

✅PAXFUL⭐LOCALBITCOINS⭐BINANCE⭐AND OTHER CRYPTOWALLETS⭐

Hello my dear friends.
I sell  verified accounts various wallets and platforms for bitcoin trading.
My accounts are of the best quality. Accounts are verified on real people.
CRYPTOWALLETS ACCOUNTS
Warranty for all products

LocalBitcoins is a peer to peer bitcoin marketplace based in Helsinki, Finland. Its service facilitates over-the-counter trading of local currency for bitcoins Users post advertisements on the website, where they state exchange rates and payment methods for buying or selling bitcoins.
After payment You get login:pass from account LocalBitcoins and login:pass from e-mail acces.
Accounts legal  made by real people, not hacking
Price 50$

Paxful - (ID & Adress verified)
Paxful is one of the safest bitcoin trading platforms.
Paxful is a global marketplace to securely trade bitcoin with millions of users, using 300+ modes of payment.
After payment You get login:pass from account Paxful , answers to secret questions if have, and login:pass from e-mail access.
Price 45$
Binance (ID & Adress verified)
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. As of January 2018, Binance was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.
After payment You get login:pass from account Binance  and login:pass from e-mail access.
Price 45$
Coinlist (ID & Adress verified)
Coinlist is a platform that is interested in cryptocurrency messaging primarily due to the fact that it hosts token sales. Inside the platform, you can exchange tokens, there is even a trading function with a relatively small number of trading pairs.
Price 45$
____________________________________________________________________________________________
I can also provide any service you need, just write to me.
For wholesale buyers, the price is discussed individually
Warranty 1 week from the date of purchase (Except when you have violated the rules of the site)
My contact:
Telegram: @BlackHott
Discord: brigAda#2544

Thank you dear friend for making this post. I am too poor to afford these gracious offers, but someone may be helped from your great effort. Thank you my friend, thank you.