lalaforyouuu

Some Enlighten suggestion

I hope it would have these feature

- Hidden while playing in overlay (My skill when play nomod suck but I want to use FL of it)

- Legacy FL

- Skin change (It's not that important)

and some changes

- Autopilot is just like +FLHD can't see anything also replay

and Thank you for made it. it work very well :)

34 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

The enlighten skin makes it hard for me to read streams

And adding Followpoints to it would be cool

It really makes streams harder for you? Try following the green dot on streams it might help, some people I know could actually stream better than a normal skin after learning to follow it. Obviously everyone is different.

I added a option to make the green dot fade in at the original un modified ar so you can keep in tempo with the original ar (not the user defined but the real ar of the map) without looking weird - you should disable the fade for fl obviously. Or did you mean a follow point to make it easier to read for you? Because I could code in a follow line system like osu!'s but it would be synced to the original ar of the song so the aim flow is not broken, I don't know if that would be just wrong to play with.

3 hours ago, rumoi said:

It really makes streams harder for you? Try following the green dot on streams it might help, some people I know could actually stream better than a normal skin after learning to follow it. Obviously everyone is different.

I added a option to make the green dot fade in at the original un modified ar so you can keep in tempo with the original ar (not the user defined but the real ar of the map) without looking weird - you should disable the fade for fl obviously. Or did you mean a follow point to make it easier to read for you? Because I could code in a follow line system like osu!'s but it would be synced to the original ar of the song so the aim flow is not broken, I don't know if that would be just wrong to play with.

Yeah I meant followpoints like the ones we have on our skins (followpoint-1 2 3 etc...), would be cool!

I use followpoints because I focus on them a lot when playing maps, they make me "read" the map better, not everyone is like that but I think we should be doing something that works for everyone and not just for some people :^P You can take your time tho I'm not in a hurry as I already said previously

And I don't use those green dots at all because I found them kinda weird at first, I'll try to enable them and see how it goes!

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood