JustWantedToBeGood

Suggestion for streamer mode

@rumoi So when I'm on streamer mode I can't disable relax (i think) cuz I can only select replays to play. Can we have a keybind to disable/enable relax? Or just disable relax automatically when a replay is playing. Cuz otherwise firedigger's program will say it's a Relaxed play.

and in fact it actually does doubletap cuz of relax being ON.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
On 11/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, JustWantedToBeGood said:

@rumoi So when I'm on streamer mode I can't disable relax (i think) cuz I can only select replays to play. Can we have a keybind to disable/enable relax? Or just disable relax automatically when a replay is playing. Cuz otherwise firedigger's program will say it's a Relaxed play.

and in fact it actually does doubletap cuz of relax being ON.

that may be a bug in firediggers program unrelated to that. The way I usually submit plays is I timewarp it then correct the replay and play it with the editor. Sometimes my key-press times will be normal and others they will go down to like 10ms, triggering the timewarp/relax message, even though they are not 10ms. Firedigger himself has acknowledged this bug and was supposed to update the GitHub with a big warning saying that his program is no longer relevant, but people still use it to witch hunt anyway AFAIK

It was a HUGE improvement, thanks Mr. @rumoi

Btw you guys should really keep updating what changes you make, maybe get someone to do that? Like you give some fast points to that guy and he is responsible to update what got changed or smth in a proper language?

Or when there's an update make a text window pop up on the screen with what has been changed.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
5 hours ago, Zikiri1298 said:

that may be a bug in firediggers program unrelated to that. The way I usually submit plays is I timewarp it then correct the replay and play it with the editor. Sometimes my key-press times will be normal and others they will go down to like 10ms, triggering the timewarp/relax message, even though they are not 10ms. Firedigger himself has acknowledged this bug and was supposed to update the GitHub with a big warning saying that his program is no longer relevant, but people still use it to witch hunt anyway AFAIK

even if that was a bug on his program, it was still doubletaping when having relax ON while replay playing something, I can guarantee that. But after the last update rumoi made so relax gets auto disabled when replaying something :D

12 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

It was a HUGE improvement, thanks Mr. @rumoi

Btw you guys should really keep updating what changes you make, maybe get someone to do that? Like you give some fast points to that guy and he is responsible to update what got changed or smth in a proper language?

Or when there's an update make a text window pop up on the screen with what has been changed.

can you tell me what exactly got changed? my subscription expired

Well , now when stream mod is enable , the gui is streamable , and we can change settings etc..