ricky33

Relax enabling at a certain bpm

I personally cant jump with the relax bot at all. So maybe a feature where it turns on at a certain bpm, like when u get to a stream then turns back off after, would be a nice addition, kind of like how you can set it to alternate at a certain bpm. I of course no nothing of this sort so i dont even know if its possible, but just an idea.

If you we're clicking on your own and relax was enabled on certain bpm you would double click or you would miss notes because you couldnt know when is it enabled or disabled based on bpm, also if you're missing jumps just use higher unstable rate and practice aim

8 hours ago, wanpi said:

If you we're clicking on your own and relax was enabled on certain bpm you would double click or you would miss notes because you couldnt know when is it enabled or disabled based on bpm, also if you're missing jumps just use higher unstable rate and practice aim

Actually, afaik Relax currently disabled manual input if it's active, so no double clicks.