Akkord

Regarding the new enlighten.

Is it really necessary to have such a skin? It's literally unplayable for me to use this skin. Is this the only way to remove FL and HD for streaming purposes or is there a workaround that would work for regular skins?

1 hour ago, Shinryu said:

"you have to be used to it" well just use the legacy option sadly no fl but well you don't really need it.

But the ar and hd aren't stream proof when using legacy :<

btw streaming when you hack always a bad idea.

Just get used of it or don't stream or wait rumoi to allow "custom skin and more feature on it and thing lul."

Just now, Shinryu said:

btw streaming when you hack always a bad idea.

Just get used of it or don't stream or wait rumoi to allow "custom skin and more feature on it and thing lul."

Yeah actually I've played with it for like an hour now and it works fine now but it definitely didn't feel like it at first 😄

Hacking on stream is fine if you only use HD remover and sometimes AR changer as I do.

the change ar I would not sugest it.

why? Just take a Bikko map(the red one.) play with EZ try ar10. (wich the map would be ar4) you're gonna see the GREEN thing is pretty MEH. and when you look at the replay is obvious you used a ar hack so I would say be carefull and wait for a better version of it or atleast more setting about it. ❤️

HD remover is pretty fine ^_^

Edited by Shinryu
1 hour ago, Shinryu said:

why? Just take a Bikko map(the red one.) play with EZ try ar10. (wich the map would be ar4) you're gonna see the GREEN thing is pretty MEH. and when you look at the replay is obvious you used a ar hack so I would say be carefull and wait for a better version of it or atleast more setting about it. ❤️

HD remover is pretty fine ^_^

When I change ar I don't go from ar4 to ar10 lul. It's small differences like ar 9.5 to 9.8 etc... it's more than enough to make a difference.

58 minutes ago, Shinryu said:

why? Just take a Bikko map(the red one.) play with EZ try ar10. (wich the map would be ar4) you're gonna see the GREEN thing is pretty MEH. and when you look at the replay is obvious you used a ar hack so I would say be carefull and wait for a better version of it or atleast more setting about it.

Are you actually retarded? No matter WHAT you do ar 4 to ar 10 will be fucking suspicious you have to be an actual retard to think there will ever be an option to enable such a large gap.

From my testing once you learn to follow the green dot instead of actually reading the map even ar 8 forced to ar 10 looked like i was reading ar 8.

Yeah I know don't worry HAHA you're not gonna play ar4 but I mean the green dot it's not perfect actually and would need few more feature so it would be more "perfect" and "optimised" so it would be way less detectable.

well I mean you can still use ar hack withouth it that's not a problem if you know what you did ;)

retarded? that just a information chill down dude you can't accept any suggestion/critical? when I say it would need more feature, like :

More dots

see the dot at the current AR of the map, and next circle after a pause.

From my testing once you learn to follow the green dot instead of actually reading the map even ar 8 forced to ar 10 looked like i was reading ar 8.

from the same map I say I doubt it and allready tried.

tenor.gif

If new feature come next well good for us.

Edited by Shinryu