Lycoris

Lower than AR5

Could we be allowed to lower it past AR5 in Enlighten? It really helps on plenty of maps and adds a nice reading challenge + in osu!catch it's much more relaxing to play than higher approach rate!

Just like we can set it to AR11 (for practice?) I believe that setting lower than AR5 is an extremely fun thing to do + it was possible in old Enlighten, and I'm more for having fun using cheats than anything else - so I think it's a bit unnecessary to restrict us like this...

22 minutes ago, Lycoris said:

Just like we can set it to AR11 (for practice?) I believe that setting lower than AR5 is an extremely fun thing to do + it was possible in old Enlighten, and I'm more for having fun using cheats than anything else - so I think it's a bit unnecessary to restrict us like this...

It is 5 for a reason. If it is lower you would not be able to have enough resolution on the slider to properly select the other AR values. This far out weighs your request in my opinion, more people will be triggered about not being able to select specific ars then wanting to for some ungodly reason going below 5. Hell people have even complained about the current resolution choice.

If you want to talk about reasons purely based on advantage, then I mention osu!catch in which lower AR (for me at least - who has been playing osu!catch for years) is much easier than high AR.

Wouldn't it be possible to do something where you're just able to (next to the slider) have an input box which sets the AR you want? I've made few suggestions and reported bugs but nothing has had any impact on the programs, when in reality all of the things are valid and should get addressed to make the program itself better and more universal for everyone to use, not just focus on the majority, this feels so underwhelming and unsatisfying.

4 hours ago, Lycoris said:

If you want to talk about reasons purely based on advantage, then I mention osu!catch in which lower AR (for me at least - who has been playing osu!catch for years) is much easier than high AR.

Wouldn't it be possible to do something where you're just able to (next to the slider) have an input box which sets the AR you want? I've made few suggestions and reported bugs but nothing has had any impact on the programs, when in reality all of the things are valid and should get addressed to make the program itself better and more universal for everyone to use, not just focus on the majority, this feels so underwhelming and unsatisfying.

yea I don’t think loot boxes is a good “suggestion” in my opinion 

4 hours ago, spok4 said:

yea I don’t think loot boxes is a good “suggestion” in my opinion 

I said "to programs", I reported 2 bugs that should be fixed, and a suggestion that should be considered - even if it means adding an option on the side to enter an amount.

2 hours ago, Lycoris said:

I said "to programs", I reported 2 bugs that should be fixed, and a suggestion that should be considered - even if it means adding an option on the side to enter an amount.

yea not possible sry