Is_That_PP

Couple questions before pucharse

Question

1) So I've read (I think) every thread about relax, reviews and everything trying to look the answer to this, everyone says that it is really good, and doesn't look blatant, but a couple days ago I saw this on reddit

their hit error bar just flies around randomly during streams, which is very not human like. Usually you'd expect the hit error bars to be pretty close to each other during streams.

so I was wondering how the error bar looks when you stream with this relax, could any member that has access to it show me on a video (long stream if possible)

@JustWantedToBeGood I menctioned you cause you seem very active and helpful 🙂

2) Does it have a mouse only style? (I remember reading that it was going to be soon, but I'm not sure when was that post from)

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

1) I mean if the guy was really using relax it wasn't AQN's relax. cuz it looks pretty legit on streams unless your using +15 unstable rate

2) I think it still hasn't mouse only. But it has tap+x mode

Random tip: I can say I know how cheats work and our relax is pretty good as long as your aim can follow the map properly. Don't play maps with relax that you cant really aim cuz it will look weird af.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
2 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

1) I mean if the guy was really using relax it wasn't AQN's relax. cuz it looks pretty legit on streams unless your using +15 unstable rate

2) I think it still hasn't mouse only. But it has tap+x mode

Random tip: I can say I know how cheats work and our relax is pretty good as long as your aim can follow the map properly. Don't play maps with relax that you cant really aim cuz it will look weird af.

Thank you so much for responding so quickly 😄

Also when I buy it I'll try your settings and see how it works.

Are you sure he's using AQN's relax? Usually some other relax hacks have perfect pixel hits, which is when your cursor is on the very edge of the circle, it will still count as a 300, which is used in the relax MOD. AQN's relax does not do that, and it's actually REALLY legit.

11 hours ago, nigerianmale said:

Are you sure he's using AQN's relax? Usually some other relax hacks have perfect pixel hits, which is when your cursor is on the very edge of the circle, it will still count as a 300, which is used in the relax MOD. AQN's relax does not do that, and it's actually REALLY legit.

No I'm not sure I was just wondering if this relax looked like that.