Kev

New site, new programs!

We're currently applying the finishing touches to our new site.  Old subscriptions will be transferable to the new site.  We're hoping to have everything up and running very shortly. 

10 minutes ago, Wilken-nyan said:

is the transfer automatic? or do we have to pm someone?

The transfer will be just clicking a button on the website, you will have to ensure your email address on here is the same as your old email address though.

So from what I am Reading there will be new Cheat Programs? Will These just be remastered versions of the Programs? Or that more will be added such as new games with different cheats?

5 minutes ago, Sin said:

So from what I am Reading there will be new Cheat Programs? Will These just be remastered versions of the Programs? Or that more will be added such as new games with different cheats?

All the current cheats have been completely re-done, there is discussion about other games, but there are still things we wish to do to the current programs.

20 minutes ago, Kev said:

The transfer will be just clicking a button on the website, you will have to ensure your email address on here is the same as your old email address though.

And where is the Button?

18 minutes ago, xLexXD said:

And where is the Button?

PM'd it to you, were testing it on a few users first to ensure things work as we're planning.  We will post this publicly once we have the programs ready to go in 30-60 min

11 minutes ago, Kev said:

PM'd it to you, were testing it on a few users first to ensure things work as we're planning.  We will post this publicly once we have the programs ready to go in 30-60 min

Oh yeah Ive got it and it worked great! Im very curious to use it :))

That is indeed very nice. I am looking forward to buying one of the new programs, since they will probably be as good as ever.

I really like the new design, it adds much imo.

I'm curious about the new/better features too!

I just wonder if we can't use the programs right now, or can we? Or do i just have to wait?

Another question tho. 
It does say that the loader needs an update, but it also says that I should update from the forums. 
Is this still worked on? 🙂

But thanks for that easy transfer system haha ^^

Just now, SelfRye said:

Another question tho. 
It does say that the loader needs an update, but it also says that I should update from the forums. 
Is this still worked on? 🙂

But thanks for that easy transfer system haha ^^

Currently working on putting the loader on the site.  The current loader will now download the newer one.

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

Currently working on putting the loader on the site.  The current loader will now download the newer one.

Alright got it.