Kev

New site, new programs!

Nice website/program but the loader is not working on my computer actually it's just crashing.

and nope I have Microsoft Visual C++ installed well actually I forget about 2017 but still the same problem.

I want to delete this message and I could put in  "Issue/Bug Reports" but I can't delete my post.

ps : You should add a invisible option from "Who's Online" because I don't want other user see I am online D:

think.png

think2.png

Edited by Shinryu
2 hours ago, SoccerMom69 said:

When can i buy a subscription?

You can buy subscriptions by first buying aquila tokens and using them to buy a program subscription.

6 hours ago, Shinryu said:

Nice website/program but the loader is not working on my computer actually it's just crashing.

and nope I have Microsoft Visual C++ installed well actually I forget about 2017 but still the same problem.

I want to delete this message and I could put in  "Issue/Bug Reports" but I can't delete my post.

ps : You should add a invisible option from "Who's Online" because I don't want other user see I am online 😧

think.png

think2.png

Can you try deleting and downloading the more recent version?