EL_CHAPO

Relax: CTRL + ALT keys are not working ever since the new update

Question

Hi.

Ever since i got the new update, holding control or alt keys in game doesnt work anymore.. I really enjoy that feature tbh.. its useful to be able to force 100s and 50s. If there is a fix let me know.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Akkord said:

It works fine for me.

He most likely has his unstable range super low to the point where it is still not pressing early enough. Or his aim is super slow or some shit. The previous ctrl looked so fucking weird how anyone would ever want that back is beyond me.

Thereni

2 hours ago, rumoi said:

He most likely has his unstable range super low to the point where it is still not pressing early enough. Or his aim is super slow or some shit. The previous ctrl looked so fucking weird how anyone would ever want that back is beyond me.

lol. I use 30-35ms latency/cursor smoothing  so yes,  my aim is naturally slow. I snap to the circles very late yet very fast . Its the way ive always played up until 5k pp when i decided to cheat cuz fuck it. I actually have made all my plays look pretty damn human like with the old  ctrl, beileve it or not. 

Update: I set my UR to the mid 20s and hold down ctrl or alt and nothing happens at all.... lol

Edited by EL_CHAPO
1 hour ago, EL_CHAPO said:

Thereni

lol. I use 30-35ms latency/cursor smoothing  so yes,  my aim is naturally slow. I snap to the circles very late yet very fast . Its the way ive always played up until 5k pp when i decided to cheat cuz fuck it. I actually have made all my plays look pretty damn human like with the old  ctrl, beileve it or not. 

Update: I set my UR to the mid 20s and hold down ctrl or alt and nothing happens at all.... lol

So you want me to make it press off the note so you miss then? or would you prefer it to press the nano second your cursor goes on the note causing a pixel perfect rim hit? Yeah nah.

If you really think it is an error (literally everyone other person can press ctrl and alt and it works) then send me a replay. Saying text means literally nothing to me.