aquafinar

Do you get banned perm if you cheat?

Question

5 answers to this question

If you get caught cheating you will be able to make an appeal in six months (or was it three?) to apologize for what you did etc... and your account will be rolled back to before you cheated. BUT it's not a 100% chance you will get unrestricted right after you submit an appeal. Being PERMANENTLY banned is very rare I'd say, it might just take a long time before you're allowed back to the ranks.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Akkord said:

If you get caught cheating you will be able to make an appeal in six months (or was it three?) to apologize for what you did etc... and your account will be rolled back to before you cheated. BUT it's not a 100% chance you will get unrestricted right after you submit an appeal. Being PERMANENTLY banned is very rare I'd say, it might just take a long time before you're allowed back to the ranks.

It is three months now. Getting unbanned in general was made a lot easier because the system before was gross.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Akkord said:

How would they know when did you start cheating?

3 hours ago, Is_That_PP said:

How would they know when did you start cheating?

Well either you're smart and you tell them (to most likely shorten the ban sentence) or someone will look at your plays and determine when something started to seem off. At leas that's how I guess they do it since rollbacks are very common.

Edited by Akkord

If you're smart in the first place you won't even get restricted and you will be able to cheat perfectly fine. Use the right settings, and don't have a blatant increase in skill/ranks and you'll be fine. I took an account from 70k to 2k in 6 months and never got restricted.