Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

Liaaam

Playtime booster

Idk if general discussion is a good place to post this but just move it if I am wrong.

Anyway, Is there any way to boost your playtime effectively? Like some kind of restart bot or something like that, I was thinking a mix of a restart bot + auto but idk

If you have any suggestions then please tell me. Cheers 

i dont think restart bot + auto would work since you have to get 10k score ish on the map to count to your "playcount" and if you use auto someone can just randomly spec you and boom, you're banned :^)

7 minutes ago, wanpi said:

i dont think restart bot + auto would work since you have to get 10k score ish on the map to count to your "playcount" and if you use auto someone can just randomly spec you and boom, you're banned :^)

Yeah you're right about that, do you know any other way that would work? Maybe a mix of auto replay + no miss or something?

Someone told this already and I think it's pretty nice, but you should do this with various maps and not only one so people won't see you with 999999999 plays on a certain map

Play a map, edit the first notes to 300 and when you get 10k score edit the next note to get a 100

Then use Perfect mode and use replay player with that edited replay (10k score + "100" note), that way it will auto retry every time you get that hundred and still count the play

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

14 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

Someone told this already and I think it's pretty nice, but you should do this with various maps and not only one so people won't see you with 999999999 plays on a certain map

Play a map, edit the first notes to 300 and when you get 10k score edit the next note to get a 100

Then use Perfect mode and use replay player with that edited replay (10k score + "100" note), that way it will auto retry every time you get that hundred and still count the play

Pretty good solution but still, if someone spectates you while you're not at PC or something you will most likely get banned anyway if you hit 1x100 on pretty much the same note for 10-15x in a row. My best advice about this topic would be to play it all yourself which makes this whole "ban" scenario 0% chance and just be patient, dont go from 6digit to 4digit in 2 months with low playcount or 6k playcount in 1 month out of 10k total, people will find it suspicious for multi accounting / cheating and you will most likely end up on osu report (99% ban chance)

4 hours ago, wanpi said:

Pretty good solution but still, if someone spectates you while you're not at PC or something you will most likely get banned anyway if you hit 1x100 on pretty much the same note for 10-15x in a row. My best advice about this topic would be to play it all yourself which makes this whole "ban" scenario 0% chance and just be patient, dont go from 6digit to 4digit in 2 months with low playcount or 6k playcount in 1 month out of 10k total, people will find it suspicious for multi accounting / cheating and you will most likely end up on osu report (99% ban chance)

Well of course playing the maps yourself is the best solution

but if the account is brand new this is a good method to use since i highly doubt someone will check your account or specatate you