Liaaam

Playtime booster

Idk if general discussion is a good place to post this but just move it if I am wrong.

Anyway, Is there any way to boost your playtime effectively? Like some kind of restart bot or something like that, I was thinking a mix of a restart bot + auto but idk

If you have any suggestions then please tell me. Cheers 

i dont think restart bot + auto would work since you have to get 10k score ish on the map to count to your "playcount" and if you use auto someone can just randomly spec you and boom, you're banned :^)

7 minutes ago, wanpi said:

i dont think restart bot + auto would work since you have to get 10k score ish on the map to count to your "playcount" and if you use auto someone can just randomly spec you and boom, you're banned :^)

Yeah you're right about that, do you know any other way that would work? Maybe a mix of auto replay + no miss or something?

Someone told this already and I think it's pretty nice, but you should do this with various maps and not only one so people won't see you with 999999999 plays on a certain map

Play a map, edit the first notes to 300 and when you get 10k score edit the next note to get a 100

Then use Perfect mode and use replay player with that edited replay (10k score + "100" note), that way it will auto retry every time you get that hundred and still count the play

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

Someone told this already and I think it's pretty nice, but you should do this with various maps and not only one so people won't see you with 999999999 plays on a certain map

Play a map, edit the first notes to 300 and when you get 10k score edit the next note to get a 100

Then use Perfect mode and use replay player with that edited replay (10k score + "100" note), that way it will auto retry every time you get that hundred and still count the play

Pretty good solution but still, if someone spectates you while you're not at PC or something you will most likely get banned anyway if you hit 1x100 on pretty much the same note for 10-15x in a row. My best advice about this topic would be to play it all yourself which makes this whole "ban" scenario 0% chance and just be patient, dont go from 6digit to 4digit in 2 months with low playcount or 6k playcount in 1 month out of 10k total, people will find it suspicious for multi accounting / cheating and you will most likely end up on osu report (99% ban chance)

4 hours ago, wanpi said:

Pretty good solution but still, if someone spectates you while you're not at PC or something you will most likely get banned anyway if you hit 1x100 on pretty much the same note for 10-15x in a row. My best advice about this topic would be to play it all yourself which makes this whole "ban" scenario 0% chance and just be patient, dont go from 6digit to 4digit in 2 months with low playcount or 6k playcount in 1 month out of 10k total, people will find it suspicious for multi accounting / cheating and you will most likely end up on osu report (99% ban chance)

Well of course playing the maps yourself is the best solution

but if the account is brand new this is a good method to use since i highly doubt someone will check your account or specatate you

So the BEST method for this that I abuse a lot is Replay Editor with a macro on the keyboard to press ctrl + r every 30 or so seconds so i get over 10k score and instantly restart, Along with that like the post above me said just use timewarp's crash option and you're golden ive gotten 6k playcount in 1 night of doing this and no ban.

On 2/4/2019 at 5:17 AM, AsunaYuuki said:

So the BEST method for this that I abuse a lot is Replay Editor with a macro on the keyboard to press ctrl + r every 30 or so seconds so i get over 10k score and instantly restart, Along with that like the post above me said just use timewarp's crash option and you're golden ive gotten 6k playcount in 1 night of doing this and no ban.

The problem with this is that people can check your failed scores aswell in the recent plays by using an extension on chrome, so they'll see that you have restarted that map over and over and over again at the almost exact same score with the same keypresses and all.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AsunaYuuki said:

........ i have no response to this I completely forgot about that

Just be careful is what I am trying to say, having a ahk that automatically restarts at different times would probably be more safe as it would seem more legit and actually done by a human.

The failed scores disappear after 24 hours so after that time you're safe and the chance that someone checking your profile has that chrome extension is not high but it could happen and if it does then you're screwed for sure.

I just use timewarp and auto with a macro to reset the map roughly 3/4 of the way through. Play count isn't everything, total hits is a factor to...dude with 5k playcount playing only 2k+ combo maps until the end every time will seem more experienced then a guy who's got 20k playcount backing out of sotarks tv spam every 20 seconds.

I've got about 20 odd multis on 30k to 60k playcount that look like diehard players playing 3-5 minutes maps 500-800 times. Obviously...don't do it on an account you care about...just do it to build the account up, leave it a bit before playing then start. I've got several accounts in the top1000 at this point and 2 of them very high ranked....

I did most of them without timewarp just to say, you can get to 40k playcount quite fast and still have zero pp (although I usually play a little bit now and again between playcount, not sure if literally zero is a good idea just to say...)

Edited by trance11