Jump to content

Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

 

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

montadar911

Bongo cat

Recommended Posts

wont happen since the key inputs would have to come out on your end, which would heavily decrease the quality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Goku said:

wont happen since the key inputs would have to come out on your end, which would heavily decrease the quality

Why not? Other cheats already have added this funcionality, so it's possible that they will add it too, I hope at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RANDOM said:

Why not? Other cheats already have added this funcionality, so it's possible that they will add it too, I hope at least

and those other cheats are probably complete trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goku said:

and those other cheats are probably complete trash

If you compare them to AQN yeah, they are way more blatant. But it honestly would be great if they added this BongoCat thing imo lol

Edited by RANDOM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RANDOM said:

If you compare them to AQN yeah, they are way more blatant. But it honestly would be great if they added this BongoCat thing lol

as i said before, it would heavily decrease the quality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

as i said before, it would heavily decrease the quality

How would it decrease the quality? Just curious lol

Edited by RANDOM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

adding this feature would be nice, okay the quality might drop, but we can probably make so we can disable/enable the bongo cat support and add a message/alert saying something like "Relax quality will drop if you enable this shit" or smth but yeah

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RANDOM said:

How would it decrease the quality? Just curious lol

it would randomly smash keys on your keyboard, idk but rumoi said that "this is useless and would cause more complaints then it would quench"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

it would randomly smash keys on your keyboard, idk but rumoi said that "this is useless and would cause more complaints then it would quench"

Everything is useless for rumoi tho Kappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ricky33 said:

wouldnt cause complaints if u were able to toggle the option off and on. I think its a great idea.

id like it aswell however im pretty sure this wont happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

adding this feature would be nice, okay the quality might drop, but we can probably make so we can disable/enable the bongo cat support and add a message/alert saying something like "Relax quality will drop if you enable this shit" or smth but yeah

yeah thats what i mean disable enable thing and yup thats pretty much it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Liaaam said:

Uhm, may I ask how do I actually use it? Never tried Bongo Cat before so Idk how to use it

its pretty much an OBS thingy here's a tutorial how to set it up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×