Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

Sign in to follow this  
kekek

relax keys pressing down too mechanical?

Question

Is it possible to make the keys press down for longer so they dont look as mechanical? In my replays and Ive seen some others aswell, its incredibly easy to see theyre relax cheating just by how fast the key presses down and comes back up. I know there used to be an old setting for this but I was unsure if I'm missing something or if there was an issue with the old settings, etc.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, kekek said:

Is it possible to make the keys press down for longer so they dont look as mechanical? In my replays and Ive seen some others aswell, its incredibly easy to see theyre relax cheating just by how fast the key presses down and comes back up. I know there used to be an old setting for this but I was unsure if I'm missing something or if there was an issue with the old settings, etc.

It is based off the max bpm stream.

You are also most likely objectively wrong and falling into confirmation bias. I have closely compared the average players press lengths relative to their max bpm streaming and average press lengths. If you still think I am wrong feel free to send me some replays of what you consider to be average and what you consider to be 'mechanical' and I will look at the actual objective numbers not subjective feel.

@rumoi I was just curious how it worked and everything, I was unsure how to make it look like the keys pressed down longer. I reduced that setting and it looks much better now, thank you for the reply