epicunicow

relax requests (keybind and disable)

I was wondering if there was a possibility to let us rebind keys like hitting early or late in relax?

so we could bind h and k or mouse 4 and 5 for example?

also in earlier version you could make relax not click if it predicted you would not hit note, so you could 'give up' by moving cursor to corner of screen and it would not click

it would be nice to have that back or to have a disable key so you can give up and not look suspicious at all or even switch between two profile settings because some maps have easy tapping parts but then comes a difficult slider spam part but your slider timing is impeccable with bot

another suggestion : maybe be able to change settings while being in pause
for change ur / tapping style ?

18 hours ago, ItsHardPvP said:

another suggestion : maybe be able to change settings while being in pause
for change ur / tapping style ?

It would look very strange when suddenly changing your playing style during a map, which is likely why Rumoi or Kev are not implementing that.

22 hours ago, epicunicow said:

I was wondering if there was a possibility to let us rebind keys like hitting early or late in relax?

so we could bind h and k or mouse 4 and 5 for example?

also in earlier version you could make relax not click if it predicted you would not hit note, so you could 'give up' by moving cursor to corner of screen and it would not click

it would be nice to have that back or to have a disable key so you can give up and not look suspicious at all or even switch between two profile settings because some maps have easy tapping parts but then comes a difficult slider spam part but your slider timing is impeccable with bot

For the rebinding, I guess you could bind CTRL and ALT to Mouse 4 and 5 as well, since you initially suggested those mousebuttons. 

I agree with the Disable Key, since it does look very suspicious in streams or spectator mode when you give up, but Relax continues to click. Although I am not sure whether he cheats or not, this happened to the controversial player WhiteCat. He once randomly stopped on a map, but he continued to click. Of course, people assumed this to be solid evidence of him cheating, and I agree with that. It was very suspicious.

57 minutes ago, Oskar said:

It would look very strange when suddenly changing your playing style during a map, which is likely why Rumoi or Kev are not implementing that.

For the rebinding, I guess you could bind CTRL and ALT to Mouse 4 and 5 as well, since you initially suggested those mousebuttons. 

I agree with the Disable Key, since it does look very suspicious in streams or spectator mode when you give up, but Relax continues to click. Although I am not sure whether he cheats or not, this happened to the controversial player WhiteCat. He once randomly stopped on a map, but he continued to click. Of course, people assumed this to be solid evidence of him cheating, and I agree with that. It was very suspicious.

help a nigga out give me some tokens bruh

I agree a disable key should be added, in case you just wanna play the song as well but struggle with some parts of the song. I also agree with oskar's post.

1 hour ago, nigerianmale said:

help a nigga out give me some tokens bruh

Also stop begging get a job lmao

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Zerotwo said:

I agree a disable key should be added, in case you just wanna play the song as well but struggle with some parts of the song. I also agree with oskar's post.

Also stop begging get a job lmao

I’m 13 bruh xd