jijozazo

best configuration to relax hack

Hi people, i'm new in this and i bought the relax hack and its work, very well... but i not wanna be banned for a bad configuration of the hack, can everybody comment tips for it? thanks

12 hours ago, waddup said:

Leave everything as it is and only change unstable range but it still depends on your rank and maps you are playing.

6 stars or dt 5 stars 

3 minutes ago, jijozazo said:

2k pp 

i hope you dont plan on FCing 6* maps already with that amount of pp but yeah you should go with something like 15 Unstable Range for now and as you're climbing up you can lower slowly

Jump maps you can lower the UR a lil bit since it's easier to follow the rhythm but if it's a stream map or something like that get your UR higher.

Just try to get something that gets you 150+ UR since you're 2k pp

Other than that you can fuck around with the settings. Just dont turn on "Correction" or something that says "(Blatant)" cuz yeah... It will get you eventually banned if you submit scores with it enabled.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
5 minutes ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

i hope you dont plan on FCing 6* maps already with that amount of pp but yeah you should go with something like 15 Unstable Range for now and as you're climbing up you can lower slowly

Jump maps you can lower the UR a lil bit since it's easier to follow the rhythm but if it's a stream map or something like that get your UR higher.

Just try to get something that gets you 150+ UR since you're 2k pp

Other than that you can fuck around with the settings. Just dont turn on "Correction" or something that says "(Blatant)" cuz yeah... It will get you eventually banned if you submit scores with it enabled.

i wont-

I will play 5 stars and 4 stars with dt in ONLINE mode, and offline 6 haha.

how can i  select other ur? or is for the beatmaps?

12 hours ago, jijozazo said:

i wont-

I will play 5 stars and 4 stars with dt in ONLINE mode, and offline 6 haha.

how can i  select other ur? or is for the beatmaps?

https://i.imgur.com/h6NBuup.png

Changing this setting will affect the UR you get on the maps you play, if you set a lower value you'll get lower UR (which is not that legit for your rank)

I'm saying that you should set a value that will make you get 150~200UR because you are low rank atm

Just fuck around with the values and test them offline, when you get results that you're satisfied with you're ready to play online

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

Anything that has your hit values spread across a certain range...especially around the UR11 mark on OD8 DT will miraculously spread all your hits across the entire 300 range...if people spot this on multiple plays its blatant relax and doesn't look legit at all compared to how a good player - who consistently sets scores, has high level aim and reading would hit notes...it would be low UR and a tight hit spread. Sometimes the odd over/understream to drop acc. Varies depending on the map ofc. Miss-aiming is completely out of the question now with all the losers on Osu report who seemingly don't even play the game and just hunt people.

Advice I would give now is if it's HDDT it's going to be on the leaderboard most likely, so you should be playing the map perfect. No miss aims, aim corrections, no shaky aim, no miraculous 300s multiple times even though you arrive on the note late on a 270bpm burst, no struggling to keep up with the speed...no nothing! Playing the map perfect, and having the experience to suggest you can play it perfect has to be a must now...way to many people specifically looking for these things. Especially aim corrections and the hit spread across the 300 range.

Even people who are really low key avoiding leaderboards and everything seem to get found somehow these days

Edited by trance11