Sentara

Question about my osu! account

im asking this to the people that are kinda familiar with the anticheat or restriction stuff so I already got restricted once and I got and created an account from a different pc with different email and all of that and that is almost 1 month ago and already below 70k

now my question is am I fine or if the support actually checks me out could I be flagged/restricted again? not sure what to think at this point

Edited by hehexdisback
changing some stuff cuz its needed

I mean idk if they check me out and see that somethings wrong like hwid but if my shit was flagged I shouldnt be able to log in the client in the first place right? no idea

You should use a VPN to create your account, after that you'll probably be alright if you login without vpn

But i'm not really sure since I never got banned so I didn't have to deal with that shit. Just saying what I heard

I think osu only checks the IP when you're creating an account, that's why I said that you should use a VPN, I think it doesn't check the IP when you login so you don't really need a VPN after creating the account.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
On 12/31/2018 at 5:23 AM, JustWantedToBeGood said:

You should use a VPN to create your account, after that you'll probably be alright if you login without vpn

But i'm not really sure since I never got banned so I didn't have to deal with that shit. Just saying what I heard

I think osu only checks the IP when you're creating an account, that's why I said that you should use a VPN, I think it doesn't check the IP when you login so you don't really need a VPN after creating the account.

i'm just worried if they actually check my account they'll see that something is wrong with it

Edited by hehexdisback
cuz its needed

let me maybe word that different, if they actually flagged/blacklisted any of my shit (hwid, ip, unique id) I would've gotten a ban way earlier tho right?

27 minutes ago, hehexdisback said:

let me maybe word that different, if they actually flagged/blacklisted any of my shit (hwid, ip, unique id) I would've gotten a ban way earlier tho right?

ye