LolOkFam

Multiaccount question

Question

Hello. I want to ask about how a multiaccount will work in my situation.

I was previously banned (And HWID banned too I assume) because someone assumed that me reaching top 400 in osumania in two weeks was unbelievable and I want to get back into osu to play with friends without playing osumania.
I'm not great at standard already, so part of me says I won't be caught easily, but part of me and other forums have said that unless I change the HWID I will get banned again. I already made a new account using a VM and the account has been up still plus is a week old now. I have not logged into it though outside of the VM. All I am wondering is if logging into the new account will trigger a red flag in bancho or if I am fine to just go?

Another extra detail that I forgot to add before posting is that I was not able to register the account after a fresh install, which is why I assume I am HWID banned.

Edited by LolOkFam

6 answers to this question

From my personal experience and cases i've heard, once you get permanently restricted, every account you log into in osu with current ids will get restricted as well, you have to use dejavu (and vpn if u are insecure) and you should be good to go. Anyway hopefully someone will come up with better explanation i'm just a pleb.

On 1/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, wanpi said:

From my personal experience and cases i've heard, once you get permanently restricted, every account you log into in osu with current ids will get restricted as well, you have to use dejavu (and vpn if u are insecure) and you should be good to go. Anyway hopefully someone will come up with better explanation i'm just a pleb.

They get flagged, which then bassicly means ur gunna cop a ban if someone inspects you or whatever.

4 hours ago, Hellsing said:

They get flagged, which then bassicly means ur gunna cop a ban if someone inspects you or whatever.

So it means that even if I'm using dejavu and haven't change my IP they'll eventually ban me if they inspect my account? If thats the case, I guess I'm pretty much fucked at this point.

2 hours ago, displacement said:

So it means that even if I'm using dejavu and haven't change my IP they'll eventually ban me if they inspect my account? If thats the case, I guess I'm pretty much fucked at this point.

I think ip shouldnt be a problem since you can have dynamic ip so you should be able to discuss that, anyway osu support is pretty much full of dumb people so i would use vpn to avoid further problems. 

On 1/22/2019 at 3:01 AM, Hellsing said:

So if I just change my IP and don't use any sort of HWID spoof then there's a chance I will be banned instead of a definite ban?

7 hours ago, LolOkFam said:

So if I just change my IP and don't use any sort of HWID spoof then there's a chance I will be banned instead of a definite ban?

If you don't change HWID, you will be banned instantly after logging on banned HWID, if you want to be unbanned just use dejavu, and if you have static ip, use vpn as well.