karlosmagno178

peppy is getting replay inspector?

Means literally nothing 🙂

Peppy can do literally nothing about my replay editor it is actually on an entirely different level than anyone else. 

peppy has nothing, it's just a replay comparer that trafis and some other people made and called it AnTiChEaT. It's basically useless, just more automatic than previous ones.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, rumoi said:

Means literally nothing 🙂

Peppy can do literally nothing about my replay editor it is actually on an entirely different level than anyone else. 

Do you think peppy is a good coder or is he pretty bad? Because when I look at your messages, you're destroying him 😄

Edited by lain
22 hours ago, karlosmagno178 said:

I was listening to several places and friends of mine who were reading that could be that the peppy has a replay detector, I just wanted to know if it could be true?

edited replays will not be able to be detected as long as you don't edit in a retarded way. You wont get caught if you edit your own replays and submit them.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:59 PM, Sky said:

edited replays will not be able to be detected as long as you don't edit in a retarded way. You wont get caught if you edit your own replays and submit them.

should also add to turn on filter score submission if youre going to be editing your replay or do a replay offline, if you get suspected they may want all of your replays on a map if you have more than one

13 minutes ago, kekek said:

should also add to turn on filter score submission if youre going to be editing your replay or do a replay offline, if you get suspected they may want all of your replays on a map if you have more than one

Only disallow replays you actually want to edit from being submitted, just let the other through if you have no interest in editing that specific replay.

• Like 1
On 2/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, rumoi said:

Only disallow replays you actually want to edit from being submitted, just let the other through if you have no interest in editing that specific replay.

with the new patch on osu, relax can be detectable?

47 minutes ago, karlosmagno178 said:

idk, i wanna get sure of things, you know

Nothing that I can see in cutting edge.

*Edit:* did a more in deep check and everything is fine.

• Like 1