sad

Single tapping too fast

title. also will randomly start alternating in the middle of singletapping jumps and it just looks really blatant. other than that the cheat is great and feels a lot better than the old one ^~^

Hey it will help if you sent us a map and settings config (or a video) in private showing exactly what aspects you want to have control over.

The current alternation system does not really look at the beatmap structure and instead attempts to model what a 'human' would comfortably do with the given times.

Lol I'm actually so glad this change happened because it looks exactly how I tap legit, funny that you would call it blatant xD

Edited by Akkord

DTing almost any map just looks blatant due to how fast the singletapping is, config is all default btw. the switching between singletap/alt usually happens on high ar jump heavy maps, e.g. https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/753518/#osu/1709121 im too lazy to go through all recently played maps and try and remember what maps It happens on but it is quite a lot. 

would be nice to see an option to somehow change singletap speed or change to full alt etc etc xx

Yeah I notice this too, whenever I use the replay analyzer I start seeing stuff I never saw before on the old relax

Most stuff I see now are:

[OVER-AIM]
[EXTRA HITS]

and some fast single taps

I should also mention that this relax feels so much better than the old one

Edited by RUDY
8 hours ago, RUDY said:

Yeah I notice this too, whenever I use the replay analyzer I start seeing stuff I never saw before on the old relax

[OVER-AIM]
[EXTRA HITS]

exactly what i was trying to say but im fucking retarded, thank you 🙂

9 hours ago, RUDY said:

[OVER-AIM]
[EXTRA HITS]

Extra hits is a meaningless statistic, over aim might be something I will look into it.

I think there is just an issue with double time currently where it does not normalize the values quite properly causing the single taps / weird pressing.

9 hours ago, rumoi said:

Extra hits is a meaningless statistic, over aim might be something I will look into it.

I think there is just an issue with double time currently where it does not normalize the values quite properly causing the single taps / weird pressing.

It probably happens on maps that have double BPM, the ones that tell us 100BPM but there are actually 200BPM sections on the map

Can be wrong tho