wanpi

Fake a LivePlay

Question

So basically the title, i wonder if anyone wanted to fake a liveplay (lets say they can't click notes at all) what would be the best way of doing it? im really curious about that.

9 answers to this question

You know maybe you should just play it legit

Edited by Cyrus1337
Changed my mind about what I was going to say lol

Relax but disable your keypress or just press 2 different keys and act is if you're playing - I think is what you're getting at.

5 hours ago, nyx1 said:

Relax but disable your keypress or just press 2 different keys and act is if you're playing - I think is what you're getting at.

Its not so simple because if someone is actually suspicious about it he can just see and dig it that you are not clicking the way you are ingame (if someone is that bad)

3 hours ago, Oskar said:

There are certain ways to fake key input using green screen, or external key input programs. 

Uh im not sure i understand, could you explain further?

On 2/12/2019 at 7:42 AM, wanpi said:

The point is that i don't want to fake a liveplay because im decent even without any aqn "programs", i'm suspicious about a guy faking a liveplay thats why i asked about methods that could be done, more brains = more results

Aight tbh we all know you're cheating (500 tokens okok). If you want to fake a liveplay, you can do so by

1 ) Enabling bongo cat (key presses won't register). 

2 ) Changing AR on certain maps and use the replay editor to replay the "legit" play (you record yourself clicking k1 and k2 during the AR/unmod part), and then you cover up your screen (if needed) with the recording of the replay doing its thing.

3 ) Relaxing a play and actually take the time to learn when you click k1 and k2.

4 ) Using the replay editor and add in clicks/change clicks to match your keyboardcam.

5 ) Speeding up a timewarped play and your keyboard cam.

6 ) Getting someone else to do it for you.

7 ) Making your keyboard cam really, really laggy to the point where your fingers are just a blurry mess.

8 ) Practicing a map

9 ) Playing a map and fixing everything with replay editor (pretty basic)

10 ) Play legit cause you'll most likely fuck up.

Edited by Klirikzzz
On 2/12/2019 at 7:42 AM, wanpi said:

The point is that i don't want to fake a liveplay because im decent even without any aqn "programs", i'm suspicious about a guy faking a liveplay thats why i asked about methods that could be done, more brains = more results

Yes and we're all here for educational purposes teehee ecksdee