iwantyouback

Can't load programs

I have been using the replay editor for a while now without any issues but now when i try to load the programs it prompts me with "loading" and then minimizes as if it loaded into osu, but it hasn't.

7 minutes ago, rumoi said:

Need more information than this. Even a video could help.

I am getting the same issue. The loader prompts you saying "Loading programs" and it hangs there for about 30-45 seconds. After that time the loader closes and does not inject the programs into osu!

Just now, Sky said:

I am getting the same issue. The loader prompts you saying "Loading programs" and it hangs there for about 30-45 seconds. After that time the loader closes and does not inject the programs into osu!

Yes, this is the exact thing that is happening to me.

49 minutes ago, Sky said:

48 minutes ago, iwantyouback said:

Yes, this is the exact thing that is happening to me.

Restart your osu's and try again.

11 hours ago, iwantyouback said:

It works now.

Not sure if you did anything but thanks for the help!

Yep, it also works for me now. I'm not sure what was causing that issue last night since I had restarted osu and my pc. Thanks for the fix.

2 hours ago, nyx1 said:

Yeah, I still have this issue with Timewarp though.

Only Enlighten works for me. (Or actually injects)

Did you restart your osu? If that fails try doing a quick pc restart.

Found the issue. Regardless of disaling my AV, it automatically quarantined the files included in /local/ for Timewarp to work.

Fixed now. 🙂

6 hours ago, BeatConnect said:

Same here.

7 hours ago, pm02400138188 said:

sorry for reviving an old thread, but i have this problem now.

i've restarted osu! many times, and my pc, and i still have the problem. my antivirus is disabled.

Hey, I think this means your connection is timing out to the server while retrieving it. Try mobile data, does the same occur?

Edit: tried it myself, it seems there is an issue with the server where the cheats are located.

5 hours ago, Hellsing said:

Edit: tried it myself, it seems there is an issue with the server where the cheats are located.

oh okay. now when i try to use it it says "under maintenance" so i guess they're working on it. hopefully it won't be too long

1 hour ago, pm02400138188 said:

oh okay. now when i try to use it it says "under maintenance" so i guess they're working on it. hopefully it won't be too long

I was in bed. Its fixed now.