Epicc

No spectator buffer confusion

So the timewarp before the recent update the timewarp had a timer counting down for the No Spectator Buffer and it would send the informatioon to the spectators like for example a short DT map there would be a 30sec count down or for a longer map a 100sec count down  so with the new update it just has an indictor in the top left of the screen to replace that timer i guess but i dont really get how it works, like if i enable timewarp and put it too 0.5 or something and load a map sometimes the indicator loads instantly then disappears and at other times it loads slowly until the map is over then it finishes loading and disappears so its confusing to know when its sending the information to the spectators, i personally liked the old timer ;/

• Like 1

I think this is how it works... When you see just gray thing without green thing going then it's not displaying for people, when you see the green part of the bar then it's showing to the spectators.