pm02400138188

Accuracy

I have my unstable range at 13-15 normally. but, it feels like having it at 15 gives me too many 100's, while putting it at 14 makes me too accurate. I remember a feature that allowed you to set a particular accuracy that the relax cheat would aim for. Is there any other function that has the same functionality as this used to? And/or what can I do to fix this.

8 hours ago, pm02400138188 said:

is there a way to do it without having to press ctrl or alt?? i like to press Z and X to the beat even though i'm not really clicking

maybe turning on bongo cat compatiblity

3 minutes ago, pm02400138188 said:

what exactly does that do

On 2/23/2019 at 1:11 AM, Frigiel said:

maybe turning on bongo cat compatiblity

i know what it does and no, i'm not looking to stream on twitch or whatever. i want to actually press the keys, just by myself. it makes it feel more natural. the accuracy chooser before was very useful

4 hours ago, pm02400138188 said:

i know what it does and no, i'm not looking to stream on twitch or whatever. i want to actually press the keys, just by myself. it makes it feel more natural. the accuracy chooser before was very useful

Turn on streamer mode, and there is a setting to allow you to use mouse to control the offset. LMB = early and RMB = late. ofc this only works if you play with mouse, so idk about tablet players, My thought would be to remap your pen buttons or something. This works even if you have disabled mouse buttons during gameplay (in fact, you should do this). This will allow you to press any other two keys to the beat.

Edited by Viewtifulday
3 hours ago, Viewtifulday said:

Turn on streamer mode, and there is a setting to allow you to use mouse to control the offset. LMB = early and RMB = late. ofc this only works if you play with mouse, so idk about tablet players, My thought would be to remap your pen buttons or something. This works even if you have disabled mouse buttons during gameplay (in fact, you should do this). This will allow you to press any other two keys to the beat.

oh that's pretty cool actually. thanks