hellzyea123

Can't launch Aqn

error.png.4f701f211a1e353c0ae681df9806a930.pngWhenever I boot up the Aqn program itself, I seem to keep getting this error at launch. I know its not because of windows 7 b being the problem because the computer's operating system is windows 8 at the moment and also it isn't a problem regarding my internet because i tested it on another laptop besides this one and it was able to connect to the network perfectly. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried installing other files listed from other tickets in the support category from these forums, but have had no luck at the moment. 

Make sure to disable your antivirus including Windows Defender. Try opening it again, and if that does not work, upgrade to Windows 10 or ask Rumoi directly. If latter is the case, either one of us or he will know what to do. Good luck!

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago and the answer i got from Rumoi was that it was a name server issue. It will most likely solve itself, be patient.