Brandon

Regarding Discord

Our Discord server as well as Kev's Discord account were recently deleted by Discord staff. We're going to be looking into a few possible work arounds, but for the time being use the forum for all assistance and questions.

18 minutes ago, BlackEagleFna said:

Oh no, that definitely sucks. I just saw the icon suddenly disappear and thought I was banned.

There are some workarounds, such as declaring that the cheats showcased here are literal cheats, who cheated their wives/husbands (yes, as weird as it may sound, it works), or creating a message for Discord saying that it is not about cheating, or promoting cheating in any way, which is another way.

I hope that the Discord will be up again soon.

We know of a discord that did something similar to that, just renamed the cheats to something else and they're still around. We'll be trying some things in the coming days figure out what works best. A shoutbox is another possibility.

Hm, I would stick to Discord, it is easier, and I do not have Telegram, and I am sure that a lot of people in Europe do not even know that such thing exists. I, myself, am European and I did not really see Telegram as a popular social media site, so I would stay with something, ..., more universal, maybe?

to go around the whole deleting thing just make sure you dont say cheats or put any links of the cheat website and make sure all links and support is through Dms only put you can post updats and news things just no links and make sure to get into the update channel you need a special role

On 8/22/2018 at 4:32 AM, Kev said:

This looks interesting honestly...  The setting up just seems shitty.

ye it's not that fun to set up but basically, if set up correctly it is literally the same as a discord server

9 hours ago, diggerdave said:

Still no more Discord? I wanted to ask some question about purchase :classic_unsure:

You can ask anything via support tab on the site.