fxxs

Weird issue with Relax

So I've been using relax for a bit now, it has been all well and good until now.

Suddenly my scores would not go through, i checked that im not restricted or anything, I could type in chats, edit my profile and everything but scores just wouldn't submit. I tried basicly everything, but then randomly decided to try without Relax and my score submitted instantly. I then put relax back on and it didnt submit again.

What might be causing this? Is AQN getting detected?

1 minute ago, Cryptic said:

Do you get score submission failed? If so, I'm getting this too.

Same issue, yeah. Slowly getting worried that it's detected and soon to be a mass ban :- D

Just now, fxxs said:

Same issue, yeah. Slowly getting worried that it's detected and soon to be a mass ban :- D

Don't think so, happening to me on private servers too.

1 minute ago, Cryptic said:

Don't think so, happening to me on private servers too.

Huh, that's really weird.. Must have something to do with the cheat itself. I guess we need to wait for a fix or something.

Just now, fxxs said:

Huh, that's really weird.. Must have something to do with the cheat itself. I guess we need to wait for a fix or something.

Yep

>waits 18 hours for update to be pushed

>has literally one line of debug score filter

>goes to bed

"OMG AQN DETECTED??"

2 hours ago, rumoi said:

>waits 18 hours for update to be pushed

>has literally one line of debug score filter

>goes to bed

"OMG AQN DETECTED??"

edit: misread what you typed my bad l0l.

Edited by relax
retard moment
15 minutes ago, relax said:

edit: misread what you typed my bad l0l.

All that is simply happening is a score filter (previous debug one) always procs if you do not have the score filter turned on.

4 minutes ago, rumoi said:

All that is simply happening is a score filter (previous debug one) always procs if you do not have the score filter turned on.

Sorry if I sound stupid but how do I turn it on? I haven't used AQN or played osu! since the old AQN site.

2 minutes ago, relax said:

Sorry if I sound stupid but how do I turn it on? I haven't used AQN or played osu! since the old AQN site.

You will need the replay editor for that. Conversely you can disable 'Disable Osu Error Reporting' under the misc tab, but I would recommend enabling it again once the update is pushed (it was half a line change just need kev to actually push onto the server) 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, rumoi said:

You will need the replay editor for that. Conversely you can disable 'Disable Osu Error Reporting' under the misc tab, but I would recommend enabling it again once the update is pushed (it was half a line change just need kev to actually push onto the server) 

Ah yes, disabling that did fix it! Will re-enable it on the update, thanks rumoi❣️

8 hours ago, relax said:

Ah yes, disabling that did fix it! Will re-enable it on the update, thanks rumoi❣️

Should be fixed now.

• Like 1