epicunicow

Practicality for the 'suggestions' forum

After reading the most recent suggestion for relax I was thinking maybe it would be an idea to use subforums or tags to make it easier to see what has been suggested before. Or maybe a sticky thread that keeps track of what has been suggested and denied/accepted/worked on.

Right now only way to know of previous suggestions is to go through the list and check for replies. Not all are replied to because of repeating questions and not all that are replied have dev as last reply making you have to scroll through the entire forum to see suggestion and if it will be considered. I think there are many tools on the site that can be made use of to improve the quality of this. Only problem with tag is while you can search multiple tags like searching for tags 'relax' + 'account' still show results for only 'account' and only 'osu' making it impossible to search 'enlighten' + 'denied' for example.

Unrelated but also, is it just me or is the update forum empty? ( https://theaquila.net/index.php?/forum/5-updates/

Thank you for your time and consideration of my suggestion.

• Like 1

I will look into better management of the suggestion system. I know I am pretty tight ass when it comes to features that have a genuine use case but could be abused wrong - Trust me I know people will think they are being coy but in reality it makes them more suspicious. I guess it would be akin to having an electrical outlet next to a bathtub. If you are careful you can make some toast while bathing but if you don't understand the dangerous you can become the toast.

Never knew that forum existed. I have been using this for the changelogs http://theaquila.net/changelog.txt

I will update the changelog in the next program update.

• Like 1