Awhri

What do you do when you get banned?

Just to know if there is any solutions to do after you get banned from osu , since it doesn't let you create any other accounts !
Thanks in advance.

Personally I have no experience with ban / restriction so I wouldn't know but I've seen plenty of people getting unbanned in less than a year after cheating so is it really that hard?

It does probably go easier if you are sincere and not downplaying it.

If you are going to cheat anyway it is easier to multiaccount. but you lose all credibility on your main if they find out and then it is rip appeal for a long time.

if you want play legit just appeal and be sincere, if you get denied follow what they say and appeal maybe 3 months later at least.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:28 PM, Akkord said:

Personally I have no experience with ban / restriction so I wouldn't know but I've seen plenty of people getting unbanned in less than a year after cheating so is it really that hard?

I got false restricted a while back on bancho, it takes over 6 months to fix it even if you aren't at fault. Not only that but they take forever to respond to your appeal along with often times rejecting your appeal for no apparent reason. So it's very hard to unrestricted yes.

15 minutes ago, BubbleyJessi said:

I got false restricted a while back on bancho, it takes over 6 months to fix it even if you aren't at fault. Not only that but they take forever to respond to your appeal along with often times rejecting your appeal for no apparent reason. So it's very hard to unrestricted yes.

Not sure I can believe the part about false restriction because some of my friends have been falsely restricted and it has been solved in less than 24 hours every time.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:05 PM, nigerianmale said:

it's so fucking hard to get accepted even if it's a good appeal

i appealed and got unbanned first try lol. rly isnt that hard

On 9/12/2019 at 12:42 AM, Caspar said:

i appealed and got unbanned first try lol. rly isnt that hard

I gave them 2 appeals and I'm not gonna lie the first was shite but the second one was so in depth and stuff and they still said it's not enough sorry fuck off

On 11/2/2019 at 2:34 AM, nigerianmale said:

I gave them 2 appeals and I'm not gonna lie the first was shite but the second one was so in depth and stuff and they still said it's not enough sorry fuck off

haha sorry bro i hate to see that honestly it sucks. i just poured my "heart" out and said I felt really bad for ruining not only my integrity as a player but ruining the competitive integrity of the game by cheating online against others

Just be fully honesty when appealing, admit all the things you have done that breaks the rules and explain to them why they should trust you and you wont break them again.
Or just ban evade by using aqn's dejavu and vpn like Akkord said.