hhhh

Send me replays to edit

Just as title says, I want replays to edit (because I want to get better at using the program). I’ll try my best to make good/legit replays, since I spend a lot of time on them. (I could edit them to be HR from normal, really bad acc to really good acc, good acc to perfect, etc.). I’ll send you the replay file when I’m finished editing it (or just ping me in AQN discord I’m Klirikzzz in there) (I’ll keep checking back to this post for like the rest of the year).

11 hours ago, cheesedgg said:

how do u save the editted replay to send it?

You save the edited replay by pressing "F" key and the file ( .rumoi format, you can't open it outside the game, you can only Load the file and Play/Edit it) will appear in the Replays folder

When I have nothing to do with my life I start editing my plays, and save them so I can play them later in the future.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
On 7/26/2019 at 2:57 AM, JustWantedToBeGood said:

You save the edited replay by pressing "F" key and the file ( .rumoi format, you can't open it outside the game, you can only Load the file and Play/Edit it) will appear in the Replays folder

When I have nothing to do with my life I start editing my plays, and save them so I can play them later in the future.

thank you valuable information..

Edited by cheesedgg