Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

Sign in to follow this  
Zbuku

Where is the mouse assist?

Where did the mouse assist go with all the configuration wtf I'm so dead rn what is this new AQN

legit the only thing i used and it just disapeared like that feels fucking bad man

The old 'aim assist' barely even functioned? How could you even use it. I'm working on an improved aim assist that even works with a tablet, its coming.

When u think it comes out? old aim assist was working fine for me can u just bring it back in legacy mode or w/e or make it separate from relax?

Like Rumoi said it was hardly even functional before. Anyone who looked at your plays closely could tell it was using aim assist. There currently isn't an ETA for the new one though, as Rumoi and Kev are focusing on getting all of the current programs as close to perfect as possible before moving on and working on something else.

Fuck I cba waiting for new one why not just make it separate or something smh. This revamp shit is puseless, everything was good b4 this idk why u bothered making everything new or w/e

15 hours ago, Zbuku said:

Fuck I cba waiting for new one why not just make it separate or something smh. This revamp shit is puseless, everything was good b4 this idk why u bothered making everything new or w/e

Unpopular opinion

There will be beta or something for new one? When does it come u think? 

6 hours ago, Zbuku said:

There will be beta or something for new one? When does it come u think? 

i think having a legit aim assistant is the hardest task right now and probably not a priority