eHunnie

About Relax old features

Hey,

Are some of the old features from osu!Relax planned to make their comeback / already being coded?
Things like Alternating Time Window, Slider ending Stream Window, Stream Window and Key Down Length were really important.

I don't Key Down Length/Stream Window is need anymore cuz it sets up automatically and it's working fine with Max BPM Stream setting

But Slider Ending Stream Window and Alternating Time Window would be appreciated, specially the Slider thingy, I don't really alternate between sliders but this relax does no matter what

2 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

I don't Key Down Length/Stream Window is need anymore cuz it sets up automatically and it's working fine with Max BPM Stream setting

But Slider Ending Stream Window and Alternating Time Window would be appreciated, specially the Slider thingy, I don't really alternate between sliders but this relax does no matter what

I'm not exactly sure about that, they maybe implemented something like that but it can't be better than letting the user configure those numbers.
Depending on which map you play with X mods, you will need to turn the key down length higher or lower.