Dupash1337

"Loading..."

Same problem here. Cant inject relax, the program says "Loading..." for about 30 seconds and then closes.

e: Actually i think there might be something wrong with my game, i had 24k beatmaps now it says i only have ~2k. Going to process my beatmaps and see if that'll fix it. 2nd e: Didnt work, i just think that the cheat is down temporarily and we just need to be patient

Edited by beeeeey1
lol

Was asleep and just woke up.

For some reason the servers firewall keeps blocking the ports used for login. One second fix but can not do it while sleeping.

You might need to restart both your osu and your launcher for it to fully work.

Just now, rumoi said:

Was asleep and just woke up.

For some reason the servers firewall keeps blocking the ports used for login. One second fix but can not do it while sleeping.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, 11tlewjjjj said:

I'm getting the same problem for relax and enlighten. Restarting both game and PC didn't work. 

Hey the login server is up and running fine. Another user had an issue where it would not load properly because they were using a non admin user account on their computer. Are you by any chance in the same boat?

On 5/30/2019 at 4:47 PM, rumoi said:

Hey the login server is up and running fine. Another user had an issue where it would not load properly because they were using a non admin user account on their computer. Are you by any chance in the same boat?

I'm using an admin user so I don't think thats the issue. Also the problem only happens with relax and enlighten but not the replay editor

4 hours ago, Bunga said:

this

It was only like that for a few minutes. I re opened the port before you made this comment.