JustWantedToBeGood

Some stuff that could be added/fixed

Okay I know Rumoi and Kev are probably workin' on fixing most of these but I'll still shoot them up, there might be somethings that they are forgeting about(?)

New Menu:
- Make it so it goes to the 2nd monitor so we can play with Windowed osu! while streaming, would be really cool if this can happen!

About relax:
- Alternating Stream Window and Slider Ending Stream Window should be added, mainly Slider Ending Stream Window imo
- Relax should still hit when missing a note to avoid Extra Hits/Effortless Misses
- We should be able to stop the spinner by ourselves, either fix that or make so we can Enable/Disable relax spinner
- Sometimes I get a lot of fast singetaps but I don't know what it's causing that

About Replay Editor+Player:
- When the replay ends, our cursor should be on the place that the play ended, But instead it teleports to when the play started (it looks like we were watching a actual Replay), which is kinda bad if we are livestreaming. This should be something easy to fix I guess

New Enlighten:
- Add an option to add cursortrail to the cursor
- Make more colors for the cursor
- Add followpoints (some people use them to help reading the map)
- Add Hit-Error timing bar at the bottom and Key-Input overlay

Everything else seems to be okay, some minor fixes as the time goes on.

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

I agree with everything.
And i want to add that the relax should have Emilia playstyle
I know there is tap-x but i want that on triple/streams it use K1/K2 and singletap M1 (like emilia)

- Alternating Stream Window and Slider Ending Stream Window should be added, mainly Slider Ending Stream Window imo

Alternating stream window is possible, slider ending stream window is pretty damn near useless with how relax functions now...  Not really sure how it would get implemented as it's a completely new system in relax.

- Relax should still hit when missing a note to avoid Extra Hits/Effortless Misses

It does.  You need to aim for the note...  It won't press if you're not moving around.

- We should be able to stop the spinner by ourselves, either fix that or make so we can Enable/Disable relax spinner

I can add a manual spinner option...

- Sometimes I get a lot of fast singetaps but I don't know what it's causing that

Any chance of getting a replay along with the config values?

1st point- I guess I can just get used to it and tell people I slightly changed my playstyle xd

2nd point- didn't know that and it's acutally cool. was this implemented recently?

3rd point- Would be nice

4th point- When it happens again I can send it to you, can't find one right now

Edit: We have tap+x right now, will we have MOUSE only (M1+M2)? Not that I really care just curious about that

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood