ezpzlemon

Replay Editor Aim

Question

Sorry for asking so many question but how do I move where my cursor is going in the replay editor? I'm sorry if it's really obvious im just stupid lmao

2 answers to this question

You’re not stupid, it’s all good. Kinda hard to understand at first. If you want to move your cursor location, hold shift and click the left or right arrows to scroll through all of the cursor’s starting points (where the cursor is located when you begin pressing Z or X). Then, press your middle mouse button (click on your scroll wheel). You should now be able to move that point.  Press your middle mouse button again, and you’ve placed it back down. You must be at the cursor’s starting point for this. 

To change the cursor’s path entirely, you have to click Shift + S. You can then scroll up or down to select which part of the path you want to move, and then just move it by clicking and holding the left mouse button. Click Shift + S once again to go back to normal. 

You can wait till Rumoi responds (his instructions might be clearer to understand). 

Edited by Klirikzzz