subroza

how to avoid multiaccount ban?

Question

I think ill create a new osu account on a new pc, only thing im worried about is my account showing up on osureport.

Are there any tips to avoid getting caught? etc i must have x playcount before setting y amount of pp

6 answers to this question

Best advice would be to play like you are really new to the game, this sortive thing would be easier if you had an account with atleast some years behind you so you can say oh you offlined because of X reason. I would just set relax unstable range to something like 18 - 16 until atleast 1.5k PP with around 300 - 400 plays, then gradually go down the higher you get. Around 800 - 1k plays, you can down it to let's say 14 (This is all NoMod btw.) and start to improve your accuracy. People will pay close attention to how rapid your improvement is and how many times you play maps, if ur 1st try FC'ing shit left and right you are going to get banned.

You need to understand the game and need to put yourself into say the shoes of your family member who has never played the game, and try visualize how fast they would improve, or even yourself when you first started.

Best of luck 🙂

What I did is to just play with EZ Mod, because it is easier for me to read, and I get fewer PP. Also, as @Hellsing already mentioned, it is very important to retry maps a few times (before or after, just soon after you FCed a map), because first try FCs are rare, and it should not happen too often.

9 hours ago, Hellsing said:

Around 800 - 1k plays, you can down it to let's say 14

id suggest to stay at 15 for a long time

3 hours ago, subroza said:

what plays could i set within the first month of playing so i look legit?

The highest I'd go is like 180 - 170 PP as top score and average at 110 - 140 PP plays, and keep it up for awhile actually. The first 2 - 3 weeks you want to spend really gathering up alot of low PP plays though, like a shit ton of them, and gradually go up.

12 hours ago, entenkind said:

id suggest to stay at 15 for a long time

Probably wise yes.

i am genuine when i say this. I have played many rythm games in the past and recently picked up osu after 3 years of not playing. 3 years ago i only did like 10 plays. I grinded 200 retries on a 2.5* with hardrock as an SS. This gave me 63pp and i was banned for "multiaccounting" i appealed and got unrestricted. the same HOUR i got banned for "cheating" after doing the SAME FUCKING RUN again.
this has got to be the WORST moderation team in ANY game lmao?