Cryptic

Making osu! private servers (service)

I'm offering a service where I make it for you, that comes WITH my support on issues you have. Pricing will vary on what sort of source code you want. Here are the prices:

Standard Ripple Server (default ripple source - www.ripple.moe) - $2
Relax/Reg Akatsuki Server (default akatsuki source - OLD www.akatsuki.pw (not the newest version as it is not public, but what was used in the end of 2018) - $5
Cheating Server (Kawata - www.kawata.pw OR www.atoka.pw) - $3
Standard NON ripple server (Atoka - www.atoka.pw (still works really nicely for non-cheating servers) - $3
Standard NON ripple server (Enjuu - www.enjuu.click (still experimental, I wouldn't recommend choosing this option for now) - $4

If you are interested, add my D i s c o r d: Millenials#3738

Heres some examples of 2 servers I have made myself: www.zekoru.xyz and www.yarota.ga

Please note that you MUST provide ME with the VPS; this service does not come with hosting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hi there.
I'm Night, also know as Megumin or Senko on my private server.
I'm the Co-Founder of Atoka.
I'd also like to say that selling the setup of my source code is both offensive and not worth it.

For all the people out there thinking about paying for my code: you can setup my code pretty easily, if you learn to do it yourself.
We provide the files at https://github.com/osuAtoka
There is also a script out there that sets up Ripple Clones in under a minute, and the script is free.
This is not worth it, and whoever is charging you anything more than Free is scamming you.

Again, not worth your time.
Have a nice day,
Night,
Co-Founder of Atoka.
Sent at 15:48 - 1/7/2019

• Like 1

Hey guys, ilyt here, I'm just popping in to let you know that this script is stolen. The original script is stolen from Emily/Sunpy by aoba, he fucked it up a ton, then this guy is selling him spending 5 minutes to setup the script?

ilyt#1936 on discord... I'll give you a much better ripple installer (me setting it up properly using the most up to date database and shit) for like a dollar or less i dont really care 

suck my dick idiot

Edited by ilyt
  • Like 1

can i buy one for akatsuki source

also honestly why has no one done this before, lol with the amount of dms i get for help it's not even a bad idea

Edited by cmyui
1 minute ago, cmyui said:

also honestly why has no one done this before, lol with the amount of dms i get for help it's not even a bad idea

people have been. yet i still get tfour or five daily

4 minutes ago, cmyui said:

ive been trying to help people and set it up for them for forever 

shame people are idiots and think i am big ratter hacker !!!

7 minutes ago, ilyt said:

ive been trying to help people and set it up for them for forever 

shame people are idiots and think i am big ratter hacker !!!

rly makes u wonder why

this guy sucks this is a huge scam please only use ruri or play on any other server do not buy from this kid he weighs in about 700 pounds and is around the age of 13 i dont think anyone can get as low as this kid gets...... 

please use my service instead,
paypal me $100 and ill give you kawata, akatsuki, AND ripple 

i own all 3

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dumb said:

this guy sucks this is a huge scam please only use ruri or play on any other server do not buy from this kid he weighs in about 700 pounds and is around the age of 13 i dont think anyone can get as low as this kid gets...... 

i own all 3

+rep

Edited by cmyui
5 minutes ago, Dumb said:

i own all 3

+rep

4 minutes ago, cmyui said:

when u log things u should not be logging u lose all trust in that sort of aspect :^)

what was i logging though?

btw this is coming from the person who said in the navisu discord that he logs everything and its also the same person who pressured kablaze and i into letting rumoi cheat for kablaze on verge as a test for letting rumoi cheat plays on akatsuki (early 2018 btwwwww) but whatever thats cool 

Edited by ilyt
10 minutes ago, ilyt said:

btw this is coming from the person who said in the navisu discord that he logs everything and its also the same person who pressured kablaze and i into letting rumoi cheat for kablaze on verge as a test for letting rumoi cheat plays on akatsuki (early 2018 btwwwww) but whatever thats cool 

Private Server Owners will try to log everything they can.
With one command on my server I can pull all the data that it will allow from their client.

Private Server Owners can push updates to the client if they wanted to, and install shit loads of malware and rats.
Honestly.
No one should be surprised.

14 minutes ago, ilyt said:

Ah yes classic ilyt, you call him out for something simple, he plays dumb then 10 seconds later edits his message to try to roast the other person to come out on top.

Alright I guess i'll spell it out for you.

By "log everything", I think it would be pretty obvious if you read the context (which you've conveniently taken it out of), to mean log messages and server side timing and stuff, not hwid/passwords and all that like someone else i can think of (wow who could that be?).

The kablaze part is another half truth. I was in the call, I didn't say anything against it, and that's been admitted over a year ago. This is probably common knowledge at this point, but this is more of a sketch factor in your case than mine. It was unrelated to me, and had to do with your server, not Akatsuki. But yea dude, definitely pressured kablaze into cheating on your server, that would definitely benefit me, wouldn't only benefit yozora no way that's not how that works..

It's almost like there's a reason people think you're sketchy; clearly you even realize it. If you want to clear it up you should just come to terms and admit it rather than trying to slide around everything negative; This is like watching a person get in a car crash, then they say "what car?" while walking away from the scene. You can try to keep sliding around everything but ur going to be considered sketch until u just change the way you operate.

Edited by cmyui
Just now, cmyui said:

Ah yes classic ilyt, you call him out for something simple, he plays dumb then 10 seconds later edits his message to try to roast the other person to come out on top.

Alright I guess i'll spell it out for you.

By "log everything", I think it would be pretty obvious if you read the context (which you've conveniently taken it out of), to mean log messages and server side timing and stuff, not hwid/passwords and all that like someone else i can think of (wow who could that be?).

The kablaze part is another half truth. I was in the call, I didn't say anything against it, and that's been admitted over a year ago. This is probably common knowledge at this point, but this is more of a sketch factor in your case than mine. It was unrelated to me, and had to do with your server, not Akatsuki. But yea dude, definitely pressured kablaze into cheating on your server, that would definitely benefit me, wouldn't only benefit yozora no way that's not how that works..

It's almost like there's a reason people think you're sketchy; clearly you even realize it. If you want to clear it up you should just come to terms and admit it rather than trying to slide around everything negative; This is like watching a person get in a car crash, then they say "what car?" while walking away from the scene. You can try to keep sliding around everything but ur going to be considered sketch until u just change the way u see things.

Cmyui, the "hwid logging" wasn't intentional, it was done while trying to detect ainu, look at the fucking commits from that time period. I edited the message because im sick of you being super nice to me one minute then the next moment you do something like this. Even people like firedigger see this in you, I understand I've fucked up personally in the past, however, no one lets me actually change and try to reform because of things like this. You and rumoi actually did try to pressure me into letting kablaze cheat... Remember when you said if it doesn't get detected you would do the same on cmyu! (this is how long ago it was)... I know it's been admitted to and i've tried to change, but I keep trying to change but its actions like this that still have people hate me regardless

when a ton of people bully you despite you trying to change you eventually give up, just saying, but whatever, I guess you'll always be nice when you need me and act like this when you dont, classic cmyui :^)

8 minutes ago, ilyt said:

Cmyui, the "hwid logging" wasn't intentional, it was done while trying to detect ainu, look at the fucking commits from that time period. I edited the message because im sick of you being super nice to me one minute then the next moment you do something like this. Even people like firedigger see this in you, I understand I've fucked up personally in the past, however, no one lets me actually change and try to reform because of things like this. You and rumoi actually did try to pressure me into letting kablaze cheat... Remember when you said if it doesn't get detected you would do the same on cmyu! (this is how long ago it was)... I know it's been admitted to and i've tried to change, but I keep trying to change but its actions like this that still have people hate me regardless

when a ton of people bully you despite you trying to change you eventually give up, just saying, but whatever, I guess you'll always be nice when you need me and act like this when you dont, classic cmyui :^)

Ah yes the classic "you changed!!@!!@!@". I can almost categorize these arguments into "classic" moves every time. Oh wait they're all the exact same!

If you look back to every time someone has said this about me, you'll notice it's because they blow out a fat load of shit before I call them out. I'm not switching personalities, I am simply not putting up with lies people spew out of their ass. If you say someone stupid, I will call you out for it if i think it will make people falsely believe you.

I have quite literally explained this to you before, sure i'll be nice when you're not being a retard, but as soon as you flip the switch why would I want to associate with you?

Also, yeah i'm really sure you just COULDN'T detect ainu without hwids, it's really hard to detect ainu kappa.

Edited by cmyui
3 minutes ago, cmyui said:

Ah yes the classic "you changed!!@!!@!@". I can almost categorize these arguments into "classic" moves every time. Oh wait they're all the exact same!

If you look back to every time someone has said this about me, you'll notice it's because they blow out a fat load of shit before I call them out. I'm not switching personalities, I am simply not putting up with lies people spew out of their ass. If you say someone stupid, I will call you out for it if i think it will make people falsely believe you.

I have quite literally explained this to you before, sure i'll be nice when you're not being a retard, but as soon as you flip the switch why would I want to associate with you?

Also, yeah i'm really sure you just COULDN'T detect ainu without hwids, it's really hard to detect ainu kappa.

>the classic you changed!(&!)£!*$

I actually have, though. I've cut ties with many of the people who I would act like a retard around just to seem cool and fit in with them (you know who im talking about, no point naming em)

>I'm not switching personalities

You are though, you havent even properly spoken to me in like 2 and a half months, how would you know how I act like? how would you know whether or not i am "sketchy".

>I am simply not putting up with lies people spew out of their ass. If you say someone stupid, I will call you out for it if i think it will make people falsely believe you.

I'm not lying though, I explained the mistake at the time, everyone was ok with it... or so it seemed, for fuck sake do you think im seriously looking into pep.py 24/7 copying everyones hwids?? no, because i dont and didnt give a shit about them whatsoever.

> I have quite literally explained this to you before, sure i'll be nice when you're not being a retard, but as soon as you flip the switch why would I want to associate with you?

cmyui, as i said we havent properly spoken in months, fuck we havent even actively spoke since mid 2018 lmao, maybe just the odd call here and there, but nothing too serious, so you havent really known how i actually am. a lot of the time when im being "a retard" its a stupid persona i put on because i find it funny or the other people im vcing with find it funny, maybe if you actually got to know me 1:1 things would be better.

> Also, yeah i'm really sure you just COULDN'T detect ainu without hwids, it's really hard to detect ainu kappa.

I was literally working with cherry to get ainu detected in that way, because then no one would've noticed, i fucking told you that at the time.