Cryptic

Making osu! private servers (service)

2 minutes ago, cmyui said:

It's simple. all u gotta do is not pretend ur not sketch and ur already gaming.

working out of the 'sketch' hole isnt something that happens overnight :^)

what

9 minutes ago, ilyt said:

>the classic you changed!(&!)£!*$

I actually have, though. I've cut ties with many of the people who I would act like a retard around just to seem cool and fit in with them (you know who im talking about, no point naming em)

>I'm not switching personalities

You are though, you havent even properly spoken to me in like 2 and a half months, how would you know how I act like? how would you know whether or not i am "sketchy".

>I am simply not putting up with lies people spew out of their ass. If you say someone stupid, I will call you out for it if i think it will make people falsely believe you.

I'm not lying though, I explained the mistake at the time, everyone was ok with it... or so it seemed, for fuck sake do you think im seriously looking into pep.py 24/7 copying everyones hwids?? no, because i dont and didnt give a shit about them whatsoever.

> I have quite literally explained this to you before, sure i'll be nice when you're not being a retard, but as soon as you flip the switch why would I want to associate with you?

cmyui, as i said we havent properly spoken in months, fuck we havent even actively spoke since mid 2018 lmao, maybe just the odd call here and there, but nothing too serious, so you havent really known how i actually am. a lot of the time when im being "a retard" its a stupid persona i put on because i find it funny or the other people im vcing with find it funny, maybe if you actually got to know me 1:1 things would be better.

> Also, yeah i'm really sure you just COULDN'T detect ainu without hwids, it's really hard to detect ainu kappa.

I was literally working with cherry to get ainu detected in that way, because then no one would've noticed, i fucking told you that at the time.

1st thing was meant about me changing, not u; i thought u had changed until i heard about sunpy thing

2nd you literally just had the "sunpy incident" happen what like a few months ago? you are not yet out of the sketch hole, i do not care if it has been 6 months or a year that is a fat "fuck you" to the trust factor of a person

3rd goto 2nd

4th if anything it's better for someone to analyse you thats observing from the sidelines, because they don't have any bias whatsoever, i just see what you do, and look at the facts and then make a decision. for example i know ur doing cool stuff with ur site, it's actually pretty neat and i don't think i could do that, but i also see the sunpy thing and its like bruh u were almost golden

5th dude the headers from ainu login are blatant and have been the whole time

im eating so sorry for 20wpm response time my fingers r sticky from ribs

notice how this is about 'sketch' and im only bringing up sunpy thing. u were so close to having my trust for that dssdasdasdasdasadsads

Edited by cmyui
18 minutes ago, cmyui said:

1st thing was meant about me changing, not u; i thought u had changed until i heard about sunpy thing

2nd you literally just had the "sunpy incident" happen what like 2 months ago? you are not yet out of the sketch hole, i do not care if it has been 6 months or a year that is a fat "fuck you" to the trust factor of a person

3rd goto 2nd

4th if anything it's better for someone to analyse you thats observing from the sidelines, because they don't have any bias whatsoever, i just see what you do, and look at the facts and then make a decision. for example i know ur doing cool stuff with ur site, it's actually pretty neat and i don't think i could do that, but i also see the sunpy thing and its like bruh u were almost golden

5th dude the headers from ainu login are blatant and have been the whole time

im eating so sorry for 20wpm response time my fingers r sticky from ribs

The sunpy thing was resolved between sunpy and I, I was the one who told you about the ainu headers iirc, because I was the one who had them added, it was meant only for yozora at the time, but it ended up being that anyone could detect them. I understand that logging hwids isn't good and it was simply just a line that I forgot to remove when adding the ainu detection, whether or not you believe that is up to you, but i swear that that is the reason it happened. Ask sunpy and i'm pretty sure she'd agree with me as when I spoke to her and explained why it was there she understood and apologised and so did i for freaking out at her. I wish it wasn't used against me.

Edited by ilyt
1 minute ago, ilyt said:

The sunpy thing was resolved between sunpy and I, I was the one who told you about the ainu headers iirc, because I was the one who had them added, it was meant only for yozora at the time, but it ended up being that anyone could detect them. I understand that logging hwids isn't good and it was simply just a line that I forgot to remove when adding the ainu detection, whether or not you believe that is up to you, but i swear that that is the reason it happened. Ask sunpy and i'm pretty sure she'd agree with me as when I spoke to her and explained why it was there she understood and apologised and so did i for freaking out at her. I wish it wasn't used against me.

I know im gonna make a mistake posting this on a cheater forum, but because i was supposedly doing malicious things with peoples hwids enjoy! :Dimage.png.825714a58a8444174cf94542376ac053.png

u sent me a way of detecting it, but even before that there was an even more braindead header lul

Just now, cmyui said:

u sent me a way of detecting it, but even before that there was an even more braindead header lul

damn i didnt know that but the way i sent was the reason for the logging, i dont like it being used against me as it wasn't used in a malicious way.

Funny, how this thread turned into semi-drama. But yeah, not much more to be said about this offer, because it's quite clearly a scam.