squishyp

Concerns

It's been quite a few years since I hacked in osu!. When I did I wasn't into the game and got banned, couple months later I got unbanned and was super into the game. I now am falling out of it again and was considering buying cheats, but I don't want my account banned permanently. How safe are these cheats now? (Keep in mind the reason i got banned before was for using auto!cheats and setting crazy scores in one day)

Your best bet to cheating and not getting banned is to use timewarp or replay editor, i dont suggest using relax.

Do not go all out and gain a gazillion ranks in one day as there are random 5 digits that look through each and everyone hoping to find a suspicious profile.

so theres no auto detection in any of the cheats is what youre saying. Also i feel like doing relax plays that are near my top plays wouldnt be too suspicious but who knows

none of the cheats on AQN are detected if thats whats you are asking, im just saying from personal experience relax may not be the best choice when you want to cheat unnoticed.

If you feel confident while using relax then use it to your hearts extent.